This Project Runway computerized sewing machine includes wide array of professional features in a lightweight, easy-to-use package. The CS8800PRW has 80 unique built-in stitches, including 8 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes. Sew with style as you take advantage of the LCD display stitch selection screen and the super bright LED-lit work area. Effortlessly thread your machine with the Advanced Needle Threading System and begin sewing almost immediately utilizing the Quick Set Drop-in Top Bobbin setting system. The CS880PRW will give you many years of quality service whether you are doing basic mending, garment construction or even heirloom sewing. Become the fashionista you always dreamed of!
- 80 Unique Built-in Sewing Stitches, Including 8 Styles of 1-step Auto-size Buttonholes
- 120 Stitch Functions
- Brightly Lit LED Work Area
- Advanced Easy Needle Threading System
- Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves
- LCD Screen with Computerized Stitch Selection
- Smooth Fabric Feeding Utilizing 7-point Feed Dogs
- Drop Feed for Free-Motion Quilting and Sewing
- Exceptional Feed System Gives the Flexibility to Sew on Almost any Fabric
- Quick-set Drop-in Top Bobbin for Fast and Easy Bobbin Sewing
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Display Type
- Included Accessory Feet
- Buttonhole Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstich Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot, Button Sewing Foot
- Lighting Type
- Needle Threading System
- Quick Set Bobbin
- Specialty Feet Included
- Stitch Selector Type
- Shift Key
- Thread Sensor
- Thread Sensor On/Off
- UL/CSA Listed
- UL/CSA Listed Voltage
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 10.5" x 19.25" x 15.25"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 11.65" x 7.01" x 16.26"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Back to Beginning Key
- Button Hole Styles
- Knee Lifter
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- My Custom Stitch Feature
- Quick Reference Stitch Guides
- Stitch Length (mm)
- Stitch Width (mm)
- 1/2/25 Year Limited Warranty
SA109Genuine Brother Accessory. Attaches bias tape with widths less than 7 mm (1/4 of an inch) using straight, zig zag or decorative stitches. The design of this foot will place your ready-made bias tape or will fold and place precut bias strips correctly for easy sewing to the edge of a fabric
SA127Genuine Brother Accessory. The groove under the foot is slightly wider and flatter than the Picot Foot and is designed to create a flat narrow hem on lightweight fabrics.
SA128Genuine Brother Accessory. Parallel grooves on the underside of foot hold an invisible zipper in place for easy installation of the zipper.
SA132The adjustable guide can be used to sew parallel rows at preset even intervals. Slide straight bar into the hole of the presser foot ankle or walking foot (equipped with a mounting hole). The distance from the needle may be adjusted by sliding the guide from left to right.
SA133Perfect for edge stitching, attaching lace and fabric edge joining. Adjustable, open-toed guide makes this a great foot for both embellishing and utility stitching, works with straight and decorative stitches.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary