If you are looking for an affordable Home Electronic Cutting Machine that is a "cut above the rest," then DesignNCut is what you've been waiting for. The DesignNCut machine can cut simple to intricate designs, and a wide variety of materials: paper, fabric, felt, foam, vinyl, iron-on, leather, plastic & poster board. DesignNCut is all you need in one machine: Wireless Network Ready, PC Direct Connectivity & our line of optional accessories can help you deep cut, draw, line emboss, foil or create rhinestone templates.
Use your mobile device or computer to access CanvasWorkspace for hundreds of ready to use clip arts, fonts, logo, and projects, with step by step instructions and videos-No annual fee, no subscriptions required. With it's easy to use interface you can start and edit your projects with ease.
DesignNCut is the ultimate makers machine! With its array of functions, cutting-edge technology, and affordable price DesignNCut is a perfect tool for makers, students, designers, hobbyist, DIY enthusiasts or everyday crafting needs. There's no reason to wait, with DesignNCut you can create WOW in minutes.
- Easy set-up: DesignNCut makes it easy as 1-2-3 to create your projects.
- Design on the Go: Wireless Network Ready, you can use your mobile device to create and edit your project on ScanNCut Canvas, and to take a picture of an image that you would like to use as your cut file.
- Cut Like a Pro in Minutes: Best cut quality and accuracy. Approximately 1,260 of cutting force (grams force) maximum cutting speed up to 112 MM/s
- Personalize It: Create personalized projects and gifts
- Create Mixed Media Projects: Can cut simple to intricate designs, and a wide variety of materials: vinyl, paper, fabric, crafts foam and so much more.
- SVG Compatible: SVG file conversion capability lets you use your existing cut files or create your cut file using your favorite design software.
- Material Compatibility
- Printer Paper, Scrapbook, Cardstock, Tracing Paper, Velum, Poster Board, Thin Cotton, Felt, Flannel, Magnet, Sticker, Seal
- Optional Work Area
- 12" x 24" with optional mat
- Work Area
- 12" x 12"
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 10.866" x 23.465" x 11.299"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 19.5" x 7" x 5.7"
- Built-In Designs
- Built-In Fonts
- Built-In Quilt Designs
- Direct Connection Via USB Cable
- Maximum Zoom (%)
- USB Slots
- Wireless Connection to PC or Tablet
- Wireless Network Ready
- File Formats Supported
- FCM, SVG
- Maximum Scanning Width (in.)
- Carton Contents‡
- DC200, Power Cord, Standard Cut Blade Holder, Standard Cut Blade, Spatula, Standard Mat 12” x 12” (305 mm x 305 mm) with CaptureMat function, & Calibration Sheet, Quick Reference Guide, Warranty
- USB Cable
- Not Included
- 1 Year Limited Parts & Labor, 2 Year Limited Electronic Components and Printed Circuit Boards
There are no accessories for this model currently.
|^Requires||^Requires mobile device or digital camera, wireless network connection, and compatible cutting mat - applies to DC200.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary