Laser Digital Copier/Printer with Duplex and Networking
About the Product
The DCP-8065DN is more than just a reliable digital copier since it also has high-end functionality for your business. Includes automatic duplex (2-sided) printing, copying and even scanning‡. Plus, it can be installed on a (Ethernet‡) network for printing and scanning and still be utilized by everyone in the office for walk-up copying.
- High-speed copying and printing. Experience impressive copy and print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute. Produce professional-looking documents at up to 1200x1200 dpi.
- Network connectivity. With its standard Ethernet interface‡, it’s ready to install on a network right out of the box for printing and scanning.
- Automatic duplex (2-sided) capability. Copy or scan‡ both sides of an original document to either print or store the scan as two single-sided pages or as a single two-sided page. Or, you can copy or scan‡ two single-sided documents and produce a copy or store a scan as a single two-sided page.
- Multi-copying. You can make up to 99 copies at a time and even sort them in groups, too.
- Reduce/enlarge copies. Original documents can be reduced or enlarged from 25 – 400% in 1% increments.
- Legal-size document glass. Ample room for placing documents on the platen for scanning or copying up to legal-size documents.
- 50-page auto document feeder‡. A quick and easy way to copy or scan multi-page documents.
- Large, expandable paper capacity. Features a 250-sheet paper tray adjustable for letter or legal size paper, a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray plus an optional 2nd 250-sheet paper tray‡ to increase your total paper capacity to 550 sheets.
- Up to 30ppm print and copy speeds
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi laser printing
- 250-sheet capacity letter/legal paper tray plus a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for envelopes, letterhead, labels or card stock
- Stand alone copying - no PC required
- Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Parallel interfaces
- 50-page capacity auto document feeder for multi-page documents
- Flatbed color scanning with a legal-size document glass