Laser Multi-Function Copier for your Business or Small Workgroup The DCP-8080DN is a high-performance digital copier and laser printer that produces high-quality monochrome laser output with fast print and copy speeds of up to 32ppm. It features automatic duplex printing for two-sided documents, built-in networking, a legal-size document glass and a 50-page capacity auto document feeder. It also offers an adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray and a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for printing custom paper sizes and letterhead. A USB Direct Interface allows you to print from or scan to your USB flash memory drive‡.
- Fast, high-quality copying and printing. Quickly copy and print documents at up to 32 pages per minute. Produce professional-looking documents at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Flexible connectivity. Offers an Ethernet network interface for sharing on your network and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Parallel interfaces for local connectivity.
- Automatic duplex printing. Save paper and produce professional looking two-sided documents with ease.
- Multi-copying. Make up to 99 copies at a time and even sort them into groups.
- Reduce/enlarge copies. Original documents can be reduced or enlarged from 25 – 400% in 1% increments.
- Legal-size document glass. Ample room for placing documents on the platen for scanning or copying up to legal-size documents.
- 50-page capacity auto document feeder‡. A quick and easy way to copy or scan multi-page documents.
- Large, expandable paper capacity. Features an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for up to legal size paper, and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for printing custom paper sizes. An optional 2nd 250-sheet paper tray‡ is also available to increase your total paper capacity to 550 sheets.
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi laser printing
- Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing
- Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Parallel interfaces
- 50-page capacity auto document feeder for multi-page documents
- 250-sheet capacity letter/legal paper tray plus a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for envelopes, letterhead, labels or card stock
- Up to 32ppm print and copy speeds
- Stand alone copying - no PC required
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing (JPEG & PDF) from and scanning to your Apple® or Android™ mobile device
- Standard Interface(s)
- Parallel, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 & Ethernet Interfaces
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing and Scanning
- Standard Network Interface
- Network (Ethernet) I/F
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Client and Server, TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, SSL/TLS, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, APOP,POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, ICMP, LLTD responder, Web Services (Print), CIFS Client, SNTP
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- NDP, RA, DNS resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Client and Server,TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, SSL/TLS, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, APOP,POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, ICMPv6, LLTD responder, Web Services (Print), CIFS Client, SNTP
- USB Direct Interface/PictBridge‡
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 32cpm Black
- Color/B&W Copying
- B/W Copying
- Copying Capability
- B/W Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400%
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
- No PC Required
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 24.7" x 22.3" x 22.6"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 48.5 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 20.9" x 17.7" x 18.7"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 39.9 lbs.
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- 32ppm Black
- CPU (Processor) Speed
- Duplex Printing Capability
- PCL6, BR-Script3‡, IBM Proprinter, Epson FX
- First Time to Print
- Less than 8.5 seconds
- LCD Display
- Yes (Monochrome)
- Print Resolution (max dpi)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Toner Save Mode
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) TN620 Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 3,000 Pages‡)(1) DR620 Drum Unit (yields approx. 25,000 Pages‡)User's GuideQuick Setup GuideAC Power CordSoftware CD-ROM for Windows®Software CD-ROM for Mac®
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- (1) TN620 Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 3,000 Pages)(1) DR620 Drum Unit (yields approx. 25,000 Pages)
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: 2 Year Exchange/1 Year Depot
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Print Technology||Laser Notice: Class 1 Laser Product (IEC 60825-1:2001)|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Interface(s)‡||Cable(s) not included.|
|USB Direct Interface / PictBridge‡||PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG, XPS and Secure PDF files via your USB flash memory driveUSB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB. Support format: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary