Your session has timed out. Please log in again
Embroidery Only Machine with Large 5'' x 7'' Embroidery Area
About the Product
Welcome to the world of Machine Embroidery, introducing the Designio™ DZ820E embroidery only machine. The designer in you will love embellishing clothing and home decorations. Offering an expansive 5" x 7" embroidery area, the DZ820E gives you the flexibility to embroider large designs easily. With 136 built in designs and a built in USB port, embroidery designs are easily available. The DZ820E is also compatible with iBroidery.com where over 5,000 designs are available for individual purchase. Included in the box is a second set of embroidery hoops (4"x4" and 2.5"x1") that give you the ability to embroider one project while preparing a second project in another hoop. The DZ820E comes with an Embroidery Starter Kit that includes 6 spools of high quality embroidery thread, a pack of fabric stabilizer, extra bobbins, high quality steel embroidery scissors, plus more! You will have virtually everything you need to start embroidering right away.
- 136 built-in embroidery designs, 6 lettering fonts and 120 frame pattern combinations
- Large 5" x 7" embroidery area
- Easy-to-use, backlit LCD touch screen display
- Built-in memory allows you to store your designs
- Easy threading, with automatic needle threader
- Quick-Set drop-in top bobbin
- Automatic thread trimmer
- Brightly Lit LED Work Area
- Built-in tutorials on the LCD touch screen display include topics like how to thread the machine, to how to insert the embroidery arm, and more
- Design Editing features rotate, mirror-image, increase and decrease the size of your designs, and see how your edited design looks, right on the LCD display, before stitching.
- Easily import designs from your memory stick via the built-in USB port
- iBroidery.com compatible:</b > Choose from thousands of licensed and limited edition, downloadable designs, available for purchase on www.ibroidery.com
- Includes two extra embroidery hoops (4x4 inch and 2.5x1 inch), a starter kit and 200 additional embroidery designs on a CD- more than a $200 value!