The compact, stylish design of the Brother FAX-575 makes it an ideal choice for personal use and light volume fax applications. Designed to complement home and home offices, it works seamlessly with most home telephone configurations.
- Compact, space saving design. We’ve packed loads of functionality in a slim, space saving design that won’t take up much room at all.
- Fax and voice calls on a single line. This feature saves the expense of separate phone lines for fax and voice calls. A built-in interface even lets you connect an external answering machine.
- Caller ID and Distinctive Ring Detection ready‡. Customers subscribing to these services through local phone companies can utilize them on this versatile fax machine as well.
- Fully assembled print cartridges. No assembly is required to replace our easy-to-change print cartridges.
- Flexible paper handling. Paper handling capacity well suited to personal use includes a 50-sheet paper input capacity and 10-page capacity auto document feeder.
- Timesaving features. A number of features combine to save you time, including the ability to automatically dial stored numbers, or scan a fax once and then automatically broadcast it to multiple recipients.
- Convenience copying. Beyond basic faxing, this model can also be used to make copies – an added convenience at no additional cost.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
- Activity Report/Journal Report
- Auto Fax Receive Date/Time Header
- Broadcasting (Number of Locations)
- Document Memory Backup
- Duplex Faxing
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- 9,600 bps
- Fax Page Memory‡ (max. pages)
- Faxing Capability
- Black and White
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Gray Scale Capability
- Mono: 64
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- PC Fax Capability (Send/Receive)‡
- Quick Scan/Memory Transmission‡ (approx. sec./page)
- Total Auto Dial Locations
- Advanced Fax Features
- Auto Fax Reduction, Fax Forwarding, Group Dial, Out-of-Paper Reception, Polling, Remote Fax Retrieval
- Best Transmission Speed‡
- Approx. 15 seconds per page
- Coding Method
- Mono: MH
- Delayed Transmission Timers
- ITU-T Group
- Maximum Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (pages)‡
- Optional Memory‡
- Standard Memory (MB)
- Black Copy Speed (maxppm)
- Copy Capability
- Black and White
- Design Style
- Duplex Copying
- ID Copy
- Poster Function
- Sorting Function
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages‡)
- Duplex Printing Capability‡
- Maximum Input for ADF (Width/Height)
- Minimum Input for ADF (Width/Height)
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- Sheet Weight - ADF (Min/Max)
- 17-24 lbs.
- Sorting Function
- Standard Paper Input Capacity‡ (sheets)
- One-Touch Dial Locations
- Speed Dial Locations
- Telephone Handset
- Telephone Index Search
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Carton Width
- Carton Height
- Carton Length
- Carton Weight
- 7.0 lbs
- Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)
- Operating Environment: Humidity
- Operating Environment: Temperature
- 50-95 degrees F
- Power Consumption - Power Off/Deep Sleep/Sleep/Ready/Printing
- 160W Operating / 4.8W Standby
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) Starter Print Cartridge (yields approx. 30 pages‡), Paper Wire Extension, Paper Tray, Document Support, Telephone Line Cord, Telephone Handset, Handset Curled Cord, Owner's Manual
- "In-Box" Consumables/Yield‡
- 1 Year Limited
|Best Transmission Speed (sec)‡||Based on Brother #1 chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Caller ID Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Fax Page Memory‡||Based on Brother #1 Chart at standard resolution with MMR compression|
|Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
|Quick Scan (Memory Transmission)||Using Brother #1 Chart at standard resolution and highest compression mode.|
|Replacement Consumables / Yield‡||Additional purchase required.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary