Compact, Personal Laser Printer with Duplex
About the Product
Compact, Monochrome Laser Printer for Small Offices or Home Offices The Brother™ HL-2240D is a monochrome laser printer with an automatic duplex capability for printing two-sided documents with ease. It offers fast printing at up to 24 pages per minute, high-quality output, and convenient paper handling via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity tray‡. In addition, it features a stylish, space-saving design that complements virtually any environment. To help lower your operating costs, a high-yield replacement toner cartridge‡ is available.
- Fast laser printing. Helps improve your productivity with a print speed of up to 24ppm
- Compact size. The HL-2240D's small footprint will help conserve valuable workspace.
- High-quality output. With a print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi, the HL-2240D produces professional output with crisp text and excellent graphics.
- Convenient paper handling. The Brother HL-2240D can meet all of your printing needs via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray‡ that handles letter or legal size paper and a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- Toner Save mode. Use less toner and save money by using Toner Save mode for your less critical business documents
- 8MB memory
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper, plus a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes or thicker media
- Space-saving compact design
- Prints up to 24ppm
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution
- Easily print two-sided documents. Produce professional two-sided documents, brochures and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature. This feature can reduce your paper use and help save money.
- Automatic duplex (two-sided) printing
- Straight-through paper path. A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best.
- Outstanding customer support. The Brother™ HL-2240D offers a 1 year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your product.