The HL-2700CN is for offices that need an affordable, network-ready color laser printer. It delivers fast business color or monochrome output for any printing need. Its high-capacity replacement toner cartridges ensure less refills and more printing. The HL-2700CN also comes with a one-year limited on-site warranty.
- Fast color results. Produce high-quality color presentations, reports, brochures or documents at print speeds up to 8ppm color and 31ppm monochrome.
- Flexible connectivity. The HL-2700CN offers a built-in Ethernet network interface‡ and advanced network management tools.
- Brilliant color output. With print resolutions up to 2400x600dpi, it’s easy to create high-impact color documents with sharp text and vibrant graphics.
- Outstanding service and support. The HL-2700CN comes with a one-year limited on-site warranty and 24x7, toll-free technical support for worry free printing.
- Long life replacement toner cartridges. Reduce costs and spend less time replacing supplies with replacement toner cartridges yields of approximately 10,000 pages black and 6,600 pages color‡.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Standard Interface(s)
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, Parallel, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- TCP/IP (ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA, NetBIOS, WINS, LPR/LPD, PORT 9100, Custom RawPort, SMB Print, IPP, FTP, POP3/SMTP, TELNET, SNMP, HTTP, DNS, TFTP, SSDP) - IPX/SPX - Netware, Bindery/NDS - AppleTalk (Ethertalk) supporting ASCII and Bindary mode printing - DLC/LLC - NetBEUI - Apple's Simple Network Configuration for OS X 10.2.4 or greater
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 20.9" x 22.6" x 24.0"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 80.3 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 18.9" x 16.5" x 15.2"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 69.3 lbs.
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- 31ppm Black
- Color Print Speed (max. ppm)
- 8ppm Color
- CPU (Processor) Speed
- 300 MHz
- PCL5c, PCL6, BR-Script3, IBM Proprinter, Epson FX, HP-GL
- First Time to Print
- Less than 13 sec. (black) / 19 sec. (color)
- LCD Display
- Yes (Monochrome)
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 30,000 pages (mono.), 5,000 pages (color)
- Optional Memory (MB)
- 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB (144-pin DIMM) - 1 slot available
- Print Resolution (max dpi)
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Print Technology
- Color Laser Technology
- Printer Driver Compatibility†
- Windows® & Mac OS®
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 300 to 2,500 pages
- Standard Memory
- 64MB Memory
- Toner Save Mode
- Max. Paper Capacity with all Options
- 780-Sheet Paper Capacity
- Media Type
- Plain, Bond, Envelopes, Labels, Transparencies
- Optional Paper Trays (capacity)
- LT-27CL (530 sheets)
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- 250 sheets
- Output Paper Capacity with all Options
- 250 sheets
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- Letter, Executive, A4, A5, B5, Envelopes, Custom Sizes (3.94-8.5" (w), 8.27-11.69" (l))
- Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (min/max)
- 17-55 lbs.
- Standard Paper Capacity (sheets)‡
- 250-Sheet Input Capacity
Power & Operating Requirements
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)
- Operating Env: Humidity
- 20-80% (w/out condensation)
- Operating Env: Temperature
- 50-90.5 degrees F
- Power Consumption - Sleep/Ready/Printing
- Power Source
- AC 120V 50/60 Hz
- Optional Interface(s)‡
- "In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡
- (1) Starter Black Toner Cartridge (5,000 pgs)(3) Starter Color (C/M/Y) Toner Cartridges (3,000 pgs each)
- 1 Year Limited On-Site
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Toner yields are approximate, based on 5% page coverage for each color used (letter).|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Interface(s)‡||Cable(s) not included.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary