Compact, Digital Color Printer with Wireless Networking for Small Offices or Small WorkgroupsProduce brilliant color output at up to 17ppm in both color and black with the HL-3070CW digital color printer with wireless networking. This fast, compact printer is ideal for quickly and affordably printing high-impact, color brochures, presentations and other important business documents. In addition, its stylish, space-saving design helps save valuable workspace and complements virtually any environment. The Brother™ HL-3070CW digital color printer with wireless networking also provides built-in wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet interfaces for sharing on your network, a generous paper input capacity, PCL6 and BR-Script3‡ emulations for greater compatibility, and 64MB standard memory for faster processing of important print jobs. Additionally, it includes a USB Direct Interface to print from your USB flash memory drive‡ or PictBridge-enabled digital camera.
- Fast color printing. With a print speed up to 17ppm in both color and black, you can now have brilliant color output faster than ever before.
- Flexible connectivity. Featuring built-in wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet network interfaces, you can easily share this digital color printer with everyone on your wired or wireless network. The printer also offers Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
- USB Direct Interface. Print PDF and JPEG files directly from your USB flash memory drive without connecting to your PC. Connect directly to your PictBridge-enabled digital camera to print pictures from the camera, without first downloading to your PC.
- Brilliant color output. Produce high-quality output at up to 600 x 2400 dpi resolution using Brother's Digital LED print technology.
- Large paper capacity. An adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray handles up to legal-size paper and a manual feed slot is for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- Wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet network interfaces
- Up to 17ppm color and black print speed
- USB Direct Interace to print directly from your USB flash memory drive‡ or PictBridge-enabled camera
- Up to 600 x 2400 dpi resolution
- Straight-Through Paper Path. A convenient manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path for printing envelopes, thicker media and custom paper sizes.
- Easy to set up and use. For users with wireless access points that support SecureEasySetup™, Wi-Fi Protected Setup™, or AOSS™, you can automatically configure your wireless settings by simply pressing a button on your router.
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray with manual feed by-pass slot for printing envelopes and letterhead
- Compact design saves valuable workspace
- Easy to replace toner cartridges. A top-loading design makes it easy to install and replace toner cartridges.
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan. Free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page, Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint® & Text files) from your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 mobile device‡.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page, e-mail, Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint® & Text files) from your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 mobile device
- One-Push Wireless Configurations
- SecureEasySetup™, AOSS™ or Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ capable routers
- Standard Interface(s)
- Wireless 802.11b/g, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Server,TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, APOP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, ICMP, LLTD responder, WebServicesPrint, SSL/TLS
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- NDP, RA, DNS resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Server,TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, APOP,POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, ICMPv6, LLTD responder, WebServicesPrint, SSL/TLS
- USB Direct Interface / PictBridge‡
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 24.7" x 21.9" x 18.1"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 48.5 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 16.1" x 18.3" x 9.8"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 41.9 lbs.
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- 17ppm Black
- Color Print Speed (max. ppm)
- 17ppm Color
- Consumable Type
- Toner Cartridge & Drum Unit
- CPU (Processor) Speed
- 300 MHz
- PCL6, BR-Script3‡
- First Time to Print
- Less than 15 sec (black) / 16 sec. (color)
- LCD Display
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 25,000 pages
- Optional Memory (MB)
- 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB (144-pin DIMM)‡ - 1 slot available
- Print Resolution (max dpi)
- Up to 600 x 2400 dpi
- Print Technology
- Digital Color LED Technology
- Printer Driver Compatibility†
- Windows®, Mac OS® & Linux
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 300 to 1,500 pages
- Standard Memory
- 64MB Memory
- Toner Save Mode
- Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡
- Single-sheet manual bypass slot
- Max. Paper Capacity with all Options
- 250 Sheet Paper Capacity
- Media Type
- Plain, Bond, Envelopes, Labels, Recycled Paper
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- 100 sheets
- Output Paper Capacity with all Options
- 100 sheets
- Paper Handling Size - Manual Feed
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelopes, Custom Sizes (3.0"-8.5" (w), 4.57"-14" (l)
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
- Recommended Paper Brands
- Plain Paper: Xerox 4200DP 20 lb., Hammermill Laser Paper 24 lb., Labels: Avery Laser Label #5160
- Sheet Weight - Manual Feed (min/max)
- 16-43 lbs. (bond)
- Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (min/max)
- 16-28 lbs. (bond)
- Standard Paper Capacity (sheets)‡
- 250-Sheet Input Capacity
Power & Operating Requirements
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)
- Avg. 30B / Avg. 53dB
- Operating Env: Humidity
- 20-80% (w/out condensation)
- Operating Env: Temperature
- 50-90.5 degrees F
- Power Consumption - Sleep/Ready/Printing
- Power Source
- AC 120V 50/60 Hz
- Security Functions
- Secure function lock, secure print
- Wireless Network Security
- WEP 64/128, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES), LEAP(CKIP), EAP-FAST(TKIP/AES)
- Carton Contents‡
- 1 Set of Starter Toner Cartridges (BK/C/M/Y) (1,000 pgs each‡)(1) DR210CL Drum Unit Set (15,000 pgs‡)CD-ROM – Includes User's Manual and Printer DriversAC Power CordQuick Setup Guide
- "In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡
- 1 Set of Starter Toner Cartridges (BK/C/M/Y) (1,000 pgs each)(1) DR210CL Drum Unit Set (15,000 pgs)
- 1 Year Limited
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use.|
|Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|USB Direct Interface / PictBridge‡||PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG and XPS files via your USB flash memory driveSupports the Camera & Imaging Products Association PictBridge standard CIPA DC-001. Visit http://www.cipa.jp/pictbridge for more informationUSB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB. Support format: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary