Laser Printer with Built-in Wireless Network Interface
About the Product
Desktop users and small connected workgroups will find the HL-5280DW ideal for wireless or small networks. This powerful laser printer offers all of the features of the HL-5250DN plus includes a built-in 802.11b/g wireless network interface and a 3-color LCD display.
- Flexible connectivity. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet network interfaces‡ allow you to easily connect the printer to your wired or wireless network.
- Protect your confidential documents. Ensure that only the people that should see a document actually do by utilizing the secure print feature.
- Easily print two-sided documents. Use the built-in duplex feature to produce professional looking documents, brochures, and manuals.
- Fast results. Operating at print speeds up to 30 pages per minute, this printer is an outstanding choice for busy desktop users or small workgroups.
- High-quality output. The HL-5280DW delivers up to 1200x1200dpi resolution to make all of your printed materials look their best.
- Large, versatile paper handling. An up to 250-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray‡ allow the printer to effortlessly handle letterhead and envelopes. Add up to two optional paper trays‡.
- Prints up to 30ppm
- Built-in wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet network interfaces
- Duplex capability for two-sided printing
- 3-Color LCD display instantly shows printer status
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- 300-sheet standard paper capacity, expandable up to 800 sheets with optional trays‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan. Free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page & e-mail) from your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 (JPEG only) mobile device‡.
|Consumable Type||Toner Cartridge and Drum|
|Print Technology||B/W Laser|
Supplies & Accessories (3)
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Toner yield is approximate, based on 5% page coverage (letter). Drum yield is approximate, and may vary by type of use.|