The Brother HL-L2300D personal laser printer is the reliable choice for your home or office. This desk-friendly, compact laser printer with an up to 250-sheet capacity tray connects with ease to your computer via the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface and prints crisp black and white documents at up to 27ppm‡;. Automatic duplex printing helps save paper. 1-year limited warranty plus free phone support for life of your product.
- Fast laser printing. Helps improve your productivity with a print speed of up to 27ppm
- Easily print two-sided documents. A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best.
- High-quality output. With a print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi, the HL-L2300D produces professional output with crisp text and excellent graphics.
- Convenient paper handling. The Brother HL-L2300D personal laser printer can meet all of your printing needs via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray‡ that handles letter or legal size paper and a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- Toner Save mode. Use less toner and save money by using Toner Save mode for your less critical business documents
- Straight-through paper path. A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Bluetooth Compatibility
- Near Field Communications‡
- Standard Interface(s)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Wi-Fi Certified
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 11.0" x 17.4" x 19.6"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 14.0" x 14.2" x 7.2"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 10,000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 250 to 2,000 pages
- Standard Memory (MB)
- Toner Save Mode
- Duplex Printing Capability
- Manual Feed Capacity‡ (sheets)
- Media Type
- Plain, Bond, Envelopes, Labels
- Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡ (sheets)
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- Paper Handling Size - Manual Feed
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelope, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5" (w), 5.0-14” (l))
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
- Sheet Weight - Manual Feed (Min/Max)
- 16-43 lbs. (bond)
- Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (Min/Max)
- 16-28 lbs. (bond)
- Standard Paper Input Capacity‡ (sheets)
- EPA ENERGY STAR® TEC Value (kWh/Week)
- Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)
- Operating Environment: Humidity
- 20-80% (w/out condensation)
- Operating Environment: Temperature
- 50-90.5 degrees F
- Power Consumption - Power Off/Deep Sleep/Sleep/Ready/Printing
- Power Source
- AC 120V 50/60Hz
- Black ISO-Based Max Print Speed ‡ (ppm)
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- Borderless Printing
- Consumable Type
- Toner Cartridge and Drum
- CPU (Processor) Speed (MHz)
- Duplex Printing Standard
- First Page Out Time‡ (max. sec.)
- Printer Driver Compatibility‡
- Windows, macOS®, Linux
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) Starter Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 700 pages‡), (1) DR630 Drum Unit (yields approx. 12,000 pages‡), CD-ROM – Includes User's Manual and Printer Drivers, AC Power Cord, Quick Setup Guide
- 1 Year Limited
|Carton Contents||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary