Your session has timed out. Please log in again
The Brother HL-L2315DW is a reliable, affordable monochrome laser printer for personal or home office use. This desk-friendly, compact printer with an up to 250-sheet capacity tray connects with ease via wireless networking or Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface and helps save paper with automatic duplex (2-sided) printing. It also prints crisp black and white documents at up to 24ppm. 1-year limited warranty and free support for the life of your printer.
- Fast laser printing. Helps improve your productivity with a print speed of up to 24ppm.
- Compact size. The HL-L2315DW's small footprint will help conserve valuable workspace.
- High-quality output. With a print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi, the HL-L2315DW produces professional output with crisp text and excellent graphics.
- Convenient paper handling. The Brother HL-L2315DW can meet all of your printing needs via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray that handles letter or legal size paper and a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- Toner Save mode. Use less toner and save money by using Toner Save mode for your less critical business documents.
- Straight-through paper path. A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best.
- Convenient mobile device printing. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Brother iPrint&Scan and Wi-Fi Direct®. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- Flexible connectivity. Provides built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n, and Wi-Fi Direct® to share with others on your network. Eliminate extra cables and conveniently place your printer with wireless networking or connect locally to a single user via its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
- Duplex (2-sided) printing. Helps save paper with automatic duplex printing.
- At your side support. Free online, live chat or phone support for the life of your product.
|Near Field Communications‡||N/A|
|Standard Interface(s)||Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi Fi Direct|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)||ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP, FTP Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP Server, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, ICMP, Web Services (Print/Scan)|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)||NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP, FTP Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP Server, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, ICMPv6, LLTD Responder, Web Services (Print/Scan)|
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||11.000 " x 17.000 " x 19.500 "|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||17.200|
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||14.0" x 14.2" x 7.2"|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||15|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Up to 10,000 pages/month|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||Up to 2,000 pages/month|
|Standard Memory (MB)||32|
|Toner Save Mode||Yes|
|Duplex Printing Capability||Yes|
|Manual Feed Capacity‡ (sheets)||1|
|Maximum Input for ADF (Width/Height)||8.5"/14"|
|Media Type||Plain, Bond, Envelopes, Labels|
|Output Paper Capacity (sheets)||100|
|Paper Handling Size - Manual Feed||Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelope, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5" (w), 5.0-14” (l))|
|Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray||Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6|
|Sheet Weight - Manual Feed (Min/Max)||16-43 lbs. (bond)|
|Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (Min/Max)||16-28 lbs. (bond)|
|Standard Paper Input Capacity‡ (sheets)||250|
|ENERGY STAR® Certified||Yes|
|Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)||31dB/53dB|
|Operating Environment: Humidity||20-80% (w/out condensation)|
|Operating Environment: Temperature||50-90.5 degrees F|
|Power Consumption - Power Off/Deep Sleep/Ready/Copying||0.02W/0.8W/58W/425W|
|Power Consumption - Power Off/Deep Sleep/Sleep/Ready/Printing||0.02W/0.8W/58W/425W|
|Power Source||AC 120V 50/60Hz|
|Automatic Duplex Printing||Yes|
|Black ISO-Based Max Print Speed ‡ (ppm)||24|
|Black Print Speed ‡ (max. ppm)||24|
|Consumable Type||Toner Cartridge and Drum|
|CPU (Processor) Speed (MHz)||266|
|First Page Out Time‡ (max. sec.)||8.5|
|Printer Driver Compatibility‡||Windows, macOS®, Linux|
|Print Resolution (max. dpi)||2400 x 600 dpi class|
|Print Technology||B/W Laser|
|Security Functions||Setting Lock|
|Carton Contents‡||(1) Starter Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 700 pages‡) (1) DR630 Drum Unit (yields approx. 12,000 pages‡) CD-ROM – Includes User's Manual and Printer Drivers AC Power Cord Quick Setup Guide|
|"In-Box" Consumables/Yield‡||(1) Starter Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 700 pages‡)|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
|Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. AirPrint® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Mopria® is a registered trademark or service mark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|