Your session has timed out. Please log in again
The Brother HL-L2320D is a reliable, affordable monochrome laser printer for personal or home office use. This desk-friendly, compact printer with an up to 250-sheet capacity tray connects with ease to your computer via the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface and prints crisp black and white documents at up to 30ppm‡. Automatic duplex printing helps save paper. 1-year limited warranty and free support for the life of your printer.
- Fast laser printing. Helps improve your productivity with a print speed of up to 30ppm
- Easily print two-sided documents. Produce professional two-sided documents, brochures and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature. This feature can reduce your paper use and help save money.
- High-quality output. With a print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi, the HL-L2320D produces professional output with crisp text and excellent graphics.
- Convenient paper handling. The Brother HL-L2320D can meet all of your printing needs via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray‡ that handles letter or legal size paper and a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- Toner Save mode. Use less toner and save money by using Toner Save mode for your less critical business documents
- Straight-through paper path. A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best.
- At your side support. Free online, live chat or phone support for the life of your product.
|Standard Interface(s)||Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||11.300 " x 17.400 " x 19.800 "|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||17.400|
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||14.0" x 14.2" x 7.2"|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||15|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||10,000 pages|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||250 to 2,000 pages|
|Standard Memory (MB)||8|
|Toner Save Mode||Yes|
|Duplex Printing Capability||Yes|
|Manual Feed Capacity‡ (sheets)||1|
|Media Type||Plain, Bond, Envelopes, Labels|
|Output Paper Capacity (sheets)||100|
|Paper Handling Size – Duplex Printing||Letter, Legal, Folio (8" x 13")|
|Paper Handling Size - Manual Feed||Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelope, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5" (w), 5.0-14” (l))|
|Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray||Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6|
|Sheet Weight - Manual Feed (Min/Max)||16-43 lbs. (bond)|
|Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (Min/Max)||16-28 lbs. (bond)|
|Standard Paper Input Capacity‡ (sheets)||250|
|EPA ENERGY STAR® TEC Value (kWh/Week)||1.2|
|Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)||31dB/50dB|
|Operating Environment: Humidity||20-80% (w/out condensation)|
|Operating Environment: Temperature||50-90.5 degrees F|
|Power Source||AC 120V 50/60Hz|
|Automatic Duplex Printing||Yes|
|Black Print Speed ‡ (max. ppm)||30|
|Consumable Type||Toner Cartridge and Drum|
|CPU (Processor) Speed (MHz)||266|
|First Page Out Time‡ (max. sec.)||8.5|
|Printer Driver Compatibility‡||Windows, macOS®, Linux|
|Print Resolution (max. dpi)||2400 x 600 dpi class|
|Print Technology||B/W Laser|
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
|Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|