Your session has timed out. Please log in again
The Brother HL-L2360DW is a reliable, affordable monochrome laser printer for home or small office use. This desk-friendly, compact printer with an up to 250-sheet capacity tray connects with ease via wireless networking, Ethernet, or Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface and prints crisp black and white documents at up to 32ppm‡;. Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network‡;. Automatic duplex printing helps save paper. 1-year limited warranty plus free phone support for life of your product.
- Fast, high-quality output. Helps improve your productivity with a print speed of up to 32ppm and produces crisp text and excellent graphics at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Convenient paper handling. The HL-L2360DW can meet all of your printing needs via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray‡ that handles letter or legal size paper and a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- Flexible connectivity. Provides built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n, Ethernet interfaces and Wi Fi Direct® to share with others on your network. Eliminate extra cables and conveniently place your printer with wireless networking or connect locally to a single user via its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
- Toner Save mode. Use less toner and save money by using Toner Save mode for your less critical business documents
- Straight-through paper path.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
- Easily print two-sided documents. Produce professional two-sided documents, brochures and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature. This feature can reduce your paper use and help save money.
- Convenient mobile device printing.
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Brother iPrint&Scan, Wi-Fi Direct®|
|Standard Interface(s)||Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, Wi Fi Direct|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)||ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP, FTP Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP Server, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, ICMP, Web Services (Print/Scan)|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)||NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP, FTP Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP Server, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, ICMPv6, LLTD Responder, Web Services (Print/Scan)|
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||11.300 " x 17.400 " x 19.800 "|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||17.400|
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||14.0" x 14.2" x 7.2"|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||15|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||10,000 pages|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||250 to 2,000 pages|
|Standard Memory (MB)||32|
|Toner Save Mode||Yes|
|Duplex Printing Capability||Yes|
|Manual Feed Capacity‡ (sheets)||1|
|Media Type||Plain, Bond, Envelopes, Labels|
|Output Paper Capacity (sheets)||100|
|Paper Handling Size - Manual Feed||Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelope, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5" (w), 5.0-14” (l))|
|Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray||Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6|
|Sheet Weight - Manual Feed (Min/Max)||16-43 lbs. (bond)|
|Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (Min/Max)||16-28 lbs. (bond)|
|Standard Paper Input Capacity‡ (sheets)||250|
|Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)||31dB/50dB|
|Operating Environment: Humidity||20-80% (w/out condensation)|
|Operating Environment: Temperature||50-90.5 degrees F|
|Power Consumption - Power Off/Deep Sleep/Sleep/Ready/Printing||Deep Sleep 0.8W / Ready 58W / Printing 468W|
|Power Source||AC 120V 50/60Hz|
|Automatic Duplex Printing||Yes|
|Automatic Duplex Printing||Yes|
|Black Print Speed ‡ (max. ppm)||32|
|Consumable Type||Toner Cartridge and Drum|
|CPU (Processor) Speed (MHz)||266|
|Emulation(s)||PCL6 (PCL XL Class 3.0)|
|First Page Out Time‡ (max. sec.)||8.5|
|Printer Driver Compatibility‡||Windows, macOS®, Linux|
|Print Resolution (max. dpi)||2400 x 600 dpi class|
|Print Technology||B/W Laser|
|Wireless Network Security||WEP 64/128 bit, WPA/PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|