- Dual paper trays (250 and 520 sheet capacity).
- Fast! Print up to 42 pages per minute.
- Built-in wireless and Ethernet networking.
- See More
Available for Auto-Fulfillment
The Brother HL-L5200DWT monochrome laser printer is perfect for offices and small workgroups that need a reliable printer with a large paper capacity. It quickly prints high-quality documents up to 42ppm, and delivers cost-efficient, two-sided output thanks to a high-yield replacement toner cartridge. Reduce paper refills with dual paper trays (250-sheet and 520-sheet capacity), along with a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for printing on envelopes and alternative media. Plus, for even greater paper capacity add an optional add-on tray for a 1,340-sheet total capacity. Easily share the printer on your wireless or Ethernet network and print with ease from a wide range of mobile devices‡. Advanced security features help protect your sensitive documents and the printer from unauthorized access.
- Fast, high-quality printing. With a print speed of up to 42 pages per minute, this printer is ideal for busy offices. Plus, it offers up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for crisp, clear text and excellent graphics.
- Large paper capacity‡. Easily handle your large print jobs via dual 250-sheet and 520-sheet capacity trays, and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. For additional capacity, add a 520-sheet capacity or 250-sheet capacity paper tray for a total input capacity of 1,340 sheets.
- Flexible network connectivity. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet network interfaces allow you to share the HL-L5200DWT with multiple users on your network.
- Cost-efficient output. Help lower your operating costs via a high-yield 8,000-page‡ replacement toner cartridge.
- Automatic two-sided printing. Use the duplex feature to produce professional brochures, documents and booklets. This feature can help save money and cut your paper usage by up to 50%.
- Convenient mobile device printing. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct®
- Advanced security features. Restrict unauthorized printing and help protect sensitive documents with a wide-range of security features.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- Consumable Type
- Toner Cartridge and Drum
- CPU (Processor) Speed (GHz)
- Duplex Printing Standard
- BR-Script3‡, Epson FX, IBM Proprinter, PCL6, PDF Version 1.7, XPS Version 1.0
- First Page Out Time‡ (max. sec.)
- Print Resolution (max. dpi)
- 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology
- B/W Laser
- Printer Driver Compatibility‡
- Windows, macOS®, Linux
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Industry-Specific Certifications
- Cerner Certified, Citrix Ready
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria®, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct®
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™
- Standard Interface(s)
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- Web Services, APIPA (Auto IP), ARP, BOOTP, CIFS Client, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, DHCP, DNS Resolver, FTP Server, HTTP/HTTPS Server, ICMP, IPP/IPPS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, mDNS, RARP, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, SNTP Client, TELNET Server, TFTP Client and Server, WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- Web Services, NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP/IPPS, SMTP Client, FTP Server, CIFS Client, TELNET Server, SNMPv1/v2c, HTTP/HTTPS Server, TFTP Client and Server, ICMPv6, SNTP Client
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 14.7 x 15.3" x 15.2"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Carton Width
- Carton Height
- Carton Length
- Carton Weight
- 48.1 lbs
- LCD Display
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 50,000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- Up to 3,500 pages
- Standard Memory (MB)
- Toner Save Mode
- Duplex Printing Capability
- Media Type
- Plain, Envelopes (up to 10), Bond, Envelopes, Labels, Recycled Paper, Colored Paper, Letterhead
- Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡ (sheets)
- Optional Paper Capacity
- LT-5500‡ (250 sheets) or LT-6500‡ (520 sheets)
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- Paper Handling Size - Multi-Purpose Tray
- Letter, Envelope, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5" (w), 5.0-14” (l)), Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6
- Recommended Paper Brands
- Xerox 4200DP 20 lb., Hammermill Laser Paper 24 lb., Avery Laser Label #5160
- Sheet Weight - Multi-Purpose Tray (Min/Max)
- 16-53 lbs. (bond)
- Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (Min/Max)
- 16-32 lbs. (bond)
- Standard Paper Input Capacity‡ (sheets)
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- EPA ENERGY STAR® TEC Value (kWh/Week)
- EPEAT® Registered
- Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)
- 34dB / 52dB
- Operating Environment: Humidity
- 20-80% (w/out condensation)
- Operating Environment: Temperature
- 50-90 degrees F
- Power Consumption - Power Off/Deep Sleep/Sleep/Ready/Printing
- 0.03W / 1.3W / 6.7W / 32W / 620W
- Power Source
- AC 120V 50/60Hz
- Security Functions
- Setting Lock, Secure Function Lock, Lock Slot, Secure Print
- Security Protocols (Wired)
- SMTP-AUTH, SNMP v3, Kerberos, IPSec, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP), 802.1x (EAP-MD5, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS)
- Security Protocols (Wireless)
- SMTP-AUTH, SNMP v3, 802.1x (LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS), Kerberos, IPSec, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP)
- Wireless Network Security
- WEP 64/128 bit, WPA/PSK (TKIP/AES)
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 3,000 Pages), (1) DR820 Drum Unit (yields approx. 30,000 Pages), LT-6500 520-sheet capacity paper tray, Installation CD-ROM, AC Power Cord, Quick Setup Guide
- 1 Year Limited
LT6500With an input capacity of 520 sheets, this optional paper tray can help save time while providing flexible media support. Workgroups can increase their productivity by reducing time-consuming tray refills. Add the LT-6500 to a compatible model to automatically print on letter or legal-sized paper without having to manually load paper trays for mixed paper sized documents. Add up to 2 trays to a compatible model for a total input capacity of either 1,340 or 1,610 sheets depending upon the model.
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approximately 30,000 pages based on 1 page per job and 50,000 pages based on 3 pages per job [letter/A4 simplex pages]. The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible.|
|First Time to Print||From Ready Mode and standard tray.|
|Images||Images are for illustrative purposes only.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. AirPrint is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. ©2017 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google Cloud Print is a trademark of Google LLC. Mopria® is a registered trademark or service mark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.|
|Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡ (sheets)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|