The Brother HL-L6200DW monochrome laser printer is a great choice for busy offices and workgroups with higher print volumes that need a reliable printer with a low cost per page. This high-performance printer helps maximize your productivity with fast printing up to 48ppm and automatic two-sided printing, and helps lower your operating costs with a super high-yield replacement toner cartridge. Reduce paper refills with a 520-sheet capacity paper tray that holds more than a ream of paper or for even greater paper capacity add optional trays for a total capacity of 1,610 sheets. Advanced security features help protect sensitive documents and prevent unauthorized printing. Plus, enjoy flexible connectivity with Gigabit Ethernet and wireless network interfaces, and convenient mobile device printing‡.
- High-speed, professional output. With a print speed of up to 48 pages per minute, this printer is ideal for busy offices. Plus, it offers crisp, clear text and excellent graphics.
- Low cost printing. Spend less time replacing supplies and produce low cost output via a super high-yield 12,000-page‡ replacement toner cartridge.
- Large, expandable paper capacity‡. Easily handle your large print jobs via an adjustable 520-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. Additional optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or 520-sheet capacities, enabling users to configure the printer with multiple trays in a way that best meets their application requirements – up to 1,610 sheet total capacity.
- Flexible network connectivity†. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces allow you to share the HL-L6200DW with multiple users on your network.
- Convenient mobile device printing. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct®.
- Automatic two-sided printing. Use the duplex feature to produce professional brochures, documents and booklets. This feature can help save money and cut your paper usage by up to 50%.
- Triple layer security. Help safeguard sensitive documents and securely connect to the device and your network.
- At your side support. 1 year limited warranty with free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
- LCD Display
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 100,000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- Up to 5,000 pages
- Standard Memory (MB)
- Toner Save Mode
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- CPU (Processor) Speed (MHz)
- Duplex Printing Standard
- BR-Script3‡, PCL5c, PCL5e, Epson FX, IBM Proprinter, PCL6 (PCL XL Class 3.0), PDF Version 1.7
- First Page Out Time‡ (max. sec.)
- Print Resolution (max. dpi)
- 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology
- B/W Laser
- Printer Driver Compatibility‡
- Windows, macOS®, Linux
- Media Type
- Plain, Envelopes (#10), Bond, Envelopes, Labels, Recycled Paper, Colored Paper, Letterhead
- Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡ (sheets)
- Optional Paper Capacity
- LT-5500‡ (250 sheets x3 trays) or LT-6500‡ (520 sheets x2 trays)
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- Paper Handling Size - Multi-Purpose Tray
- Letter, Envelope, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5" (w), 5.0-14” (l)), Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6
- Recommended Paper Brands
- Xerox 4200DP 20 lb., Hammermill Laser Paper 24 lb., Avery Laser Label #5160
- Sheet Weight - Multi-Purpose Tray (Min/Max)
- 16-53 lbs. (bond)
- Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (Min/Max)
- 16-32 lbs. (bond)
- Standard Paper Input Capacity‡ (sheets)
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Industry-Specific Certifications
- Cerner Certified, Citrix Ready
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria®, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct®
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™
- Standard Interface(s)
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Gigabit Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- Web Services, APIPA (Auto IP), ARP, BOOTP, CIFS Client, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, DHCP, DNS Resolver, FTP Server, HTTP/HTTPS Server, ICMP, IPP/IPPS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, mDNS, RARP, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, SNTP Client, TELNET Server, TFTP Client and Server, WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- Web Services, NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP/IPPS, SMTP Client, FTP Server, CIFS Client, TELNET Server, SNMPv1/v2c, HTTP/HTTPS Server, TFTP Client and Server, ICMPv6, SNTP Client
- Security Functions
- Setting Lock, Secure Function Lock, Lock Slot, Secure Print
- Security Protocols (Wired)
- SMTP-AUTH, SNMP v3, Kerberos, IPSec, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP), 802.1x (EAP-MD5, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS)
- Security Protocols (Wireless)
- SMTP-AUTH, SNMP v3, 802.1x (LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS), Kerberos, IPSec, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP)
- Wireless Network Security
- WEP 64/128 bit, WPA/PSK (TKIP/AES)
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 14.7" x 15.3" x 11.3"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- EPA ENERGY STAR® TEC Value (kWh/Week)
- EPEAT® Registered
- Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)
- 35dB / 54dB
- Operating Environment: Humidity
- 20-80% (w/out condensation)
- Operating Environment: Temperature
- 50-90 degrees F
- Power Consumption - Power Off/Deep Sleep/Sleep/Ready/Printing
- 0.03W / 1.3W / 6.7W / 32W / 670W
- Power Source
- AC 120V 50/60Hz
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 3,000 Pages), (1) DR820 Drum Unit (yields approx. 30,000 Pages), Installation CD-ROM, AC Power Cord, Quick Setup Guide
- 1 Year Limited
LT6500With an input capacity of 520 sheets, this optional paper tray can help save time while providing flexible media support. Workgroups can increase their productivity by reducing time-consuming tray refills. Add the LT-6500 to a compatible model to automatically print on letter or legal-sized paper without having to manually load paper trays for mixed paper sized documents. Add up to 2 trays to a compatible model for a total input capacity of either 1,340 or 1,610 sheets depending upon the model.
|Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).|
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approximately 30,000 pages based on 1 page per job and 50,000 pages based on 3 pages per job [letter/A4 simplex pages]. The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible.|
|First Time to Print||From Ready Mode and standard tray.|
|Images||Images are for illustrative purposes only.|
|Low Cost Printing||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. AirPrint is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. ©2017 Google LLC. All rights reserved. Google Cloud Print is a trademark of Google LLC. Mopria® is a registered trademark or service mark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.|
|Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡ (sheets)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary