Business Laser Printer with Dual Trays for Mid-Size Workgroups with Higher Print Volumes
About the Product
The Brother Workhorse HL-L6400DWT business durable monochrome laser printer is a great choice for mid-sized workgroups with higher print volumes that need dual paper trays. Experience a low total cost of operation due to the included 12,000-page super high-yield cartridge‡ and even lower cost output thanks to an ultra-high-yield replacement toner cartridge. This workhorse also delivers a blazing fast print speed up to 52ppm‡ and dual 520-sheet capacity paper trays provide flexible paper handling and fewer refills. For even greater capacity, expand the paper capacity to 1,610 sheets with an optional tray. Plus, advanced security features provide network user authentication, and a color Touchscreen display enables direct printing from popular business cloud services‡.
- Fast, high-quality printing for higher print volumes. Featuring a business durable design with an impressive print speed of up to 52 pages per minute‡, this high-performance printer is ideal for mid sized workgroups.
- Low total cost of ownership. Includes a super high-yield 12,000-page‡ toner cartridge for built-in value. For even lower cost printing, use the ultra high-yield 20,000-page‡ replacement cartridge.
- Flexible paper handling. Easily handle your large print jobs via dual adjustable 520-sheet capacity paper trays and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. Additional optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or 520-sheet capacities, enabling users to configure the printer with multiple trays in a way that best meets their application requirements – up to 1,610 sheet total capacity.
- Large, expandable output capacity. 250-sheet capacity output, plus an add-on mailbox/sorter/stacker option is useful for workgroups that want to assign bins to various users, sort output into separate bins, or require additional output capacity – up to 1,050 total sheets.
- Flexible network connectivity†. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces allow you to share the HL-L6400DWT with multiple users on your network.
- Convenient mobile device printing. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Wi-Fi Direct® and NFC.
- Automatic two-sided printing. Use the duplex printing feature to produce professional two-sided brochures, documents and booklets.
- Advanced security features. Includes an integrated NFC card reader for easy badge authentication and Active Directory for network user authentication to help protect against unauthorized access to the device. Other security features include: Secure Function Lock, Enterprise Security (802.1x), IPSec, Secure Print, SSL/TLS and more.
- Color Touchscreen display. Offers intuitive menu navigation and printing from popular business cloud services‡ including: DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE™, ONEDRIVE, and more.
- At your side support. Free online, live chat or phone support for the life of your product.
Supplies & Accessories (12)
|Black Print Speed (max. ppm)||Based on one-sided printing. Change from default setting required.|
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approximately 50,000 pages based on 3 pages per job and 30,000 pages based on 1 page per job and [letter/A4 simplex pages]. The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡||Requires an Internet connection and an account with desired service. All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. ©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google Drive is a trademark of Google LLC. EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
|USB Host Location(s)||USB Host Back: Supports single function HID card readers.|
|Toner Cartridge Yield||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible.|
|First Time to Print||From Ready Mode and standard tray.|
|Images||Images are for illustrative purposes only.|
|Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. NFC requires the mobile device to have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later. AirPrint is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Mopria® is a registered trademark or service mark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|