Your session has timed out. Please log in again
The Brother HL‐L9410CDN Enterprise Color Laser Printer is designed for how work now works – providing enterprise‐level performance, advanced security features, and bold color output in a compact footprint that is ideal for mid to large‐sized workgroups. This high‐performance printer helps to increase productivity with fast print speeds up to 42ppm‡. Delivers built‐in value with included standard‐yield toner cartridges and low‐cost printing by using Brother Genuine TN810XL high‐yield replacement toner cartridges. Triple Layer Security features help to limit document and device access and protect against network intrusions. Offers a large standard paper capacity that is scalable as your business needs grow. The HL‐L9410CDN also offers flexible connectivity. with Gigabit Ethernet networking and the availability of an optional dual band wireless module (NC‐9000W), plus convenient mobile device printing to meet mobile workforce demands‡.
- Fast business color printing. Provides the fastest color laser print speeds ever from Brother – up to 42ppm‡ to help increase workgroup productivity.
- Create professional business documents. Features the boldest laser color output ever from Brother with vivid color and sharp black output for the professional results your reports, brochures, presentations, and other important business documents require.
- Lifetime value. Offers built‐in value with included Brother Genuine 6,500‐page black and 5,000‐page color toner cartridges. For even lower cost printing, use Brother Genuine TN810XL high‐yield replacement toner cartridges for 12,000 pages black and 9,000 pages color‡.
- Advanced security features. Equipped with Triple Layer Security features to help safeguard your network, keep your devices secure, and protect documents in transit to and from print devices. Includes an integrated NFC card reader for easy badge authentication. Add an optional USB memory stick to store secure print jobs. The HL-L9410CDN passed the strict security testing protocol of Keypoint Intelligence and earned the Buyers Lab (BLI) Security Validation Testing seal for device penetration to ensure further protection against vulnerabilities in the device firmware / OS, ports, print protocols, embedded web page, connectivity avenues, and other areas.
- Large, scalable paper handling. Spend less time refilling paper trays with the 520‐sheet capacity paper tray and 100‐sheet capacity multipurpose tray for printing on custom media‡. Total capacity is expandable up to 1,620 sheets with optional trays‡. An optional cabinet can be used to store paper and supplies and turn the printer into a floor standing configuration‡.
- Flexible connectivity. Features built-in Gigabit Ethernet networking to seamlessly set up and share on your wired network, with the availability for an optional dual band (2.4GHz / 5GHz) wireless module(NC-9000W). Easily print from a wide variety of mobile devices‡.
- Easy to set up and use. User friendly design allows for easy replacement of paper and toner. 3.5” color touchscreen display offers seamless menu navigation and the ability to print directly from popular business cloud services‡.
- Device management solutions. Equipped with device management solutions to enable mass distribution of device configurations, security settings, firmware updates, and task automation.
- Eco‐friendly features. ENERGY STAR® certified and EPEAT® Silver rated. Reduce paper costs with default duplex printing. Eco Mode helps to reduce power consumption, while Toner Save Mode helps to reduce toner use.
- At your side support. One‐year limited warranty with free online, live chat, or phone support for the life of your product.
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Cloud Secure Print|
|Industry-Specific Certifications||Citrix Ready|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||AirPrint®, Brother Mobile Connect, Mopria™|
|Operating Systems Compatibility‡||Compatible with Windows, Mac®, and Linux. Visit support.brother.com for the latest OS compatibility and to download your machine’s drivers and software.|
|Standard Interface(s)||Gigabit Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Standard Network Features‡||Printing, Secure Function Lock, Secure Print|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)||Web Services, APIPA (Auto IP), ARP, BOOTP, CIFS Client, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, DHCP, DNS Resolver, FTP Server, HTTP/HTTPS Server, ICMP, IPP/IPPS, LDAP, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, mDNS, RARP, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, SNTP Client, TELNET Server, TFTP Client and Server, WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)||Web Services, NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP/IPPS, SMTP Client, FTP Server, CIFS Client, TELNET Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP/HTTPS Server, TFTP Client and Server, ICMPv6, SNTP Client, LDAP|
|USB Host Location(s)||Front: Print from USB memory stick or external card reader‡, Back: Print storage with USB memory stick; external card reader‡|
|System Requirements||Download System Requirements †|
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||21.900 " x 24.700 " x 24.900 "|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||75.100|
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||17.4" x 21.3" x 15.9"|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||63.2|
|LCD Display||3.5” Color Touchscreen|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Up to 120,000 pages|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||Up to 12,000 pages|
|Standard Memory (MB)||1024|
|Toner Save Mode||Yes|
|Duplex Printing Capability||Yes|
|Media Type||Plain, Glossy Paper‡, Envelopes (#10), Bond, Labels, Recycled Paper, Colored Paper, Letterhead|
|Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡ (sheets)||100|
|Optional Paper Capacity‡||LT-330CL (250 sheets x3) or LT-340CL (500 sheets x2) or TT-4000 and TC-4100 (Tower Tray with Stabilizer and Connector, includes 520 sheets x 4)|
|Output Paper Capacity (sheets)||250|
|Paper Handling Size - Multi-Purpose Tray||Envelope, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5" (w), 5.0-14” (l)), Envelope (Com-10), Envelope (C5), Envelope (DL), Envelope (Monarch)|
|Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray||Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Folio (8" x 13")|
|Recommended Paper Brands||Avery Laser Label #5160, Hammermill Laser Paper 24 lb., NewPage Futura Laser Gloss 80 lb. Text/32 lb. Bond, Xerox 4200DP 20 lb.|
|Sheet Weight - Multi-Purpose Tray (Min/Max)||16-61 lbs. (bond)|
|Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (Min/Max)||16-61 lbs. (bond)|
|Standard Paper Input Capacity‡ (sheets)||520|
|ENERGY STAR® Certified||Yes|
|Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)||Inaudible / 56.5dB|
|Operating Environment: Humidity||20-80% (w/out condensation)|
|Operating Environment: Temperature||50-90 degrees F|
|Power Consumption - Power Off/Deep Sleep/Sleep/Ready/Printing||0.02W / 1W / 18.4W / 90W / 790W|
|Power Source||110-120 V AC 50 / 60 Hz|
|Automatic Duplex Printing||Yes|
|Black Print Speed ‡ (max. ppm)||42|
|Cloud Services‡ (Print)||Box/Box for Business, OneNote, SharePoint Online, Google Drive™/Google Drive for Business, Evernote®/Evernote Business, OneDrive/OneDrive for Business, Dropbox/Dropbox for Business|
|Color Print Speed ‡ (max. ppm)||42|
|Consumable Type||4 Toner Cartridges and Drum|
|CPU (Processor) Speed (MHz)||800|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3‡, PCL5c, PCL5e, PCL6 (PCL XL Class 3.0), PDF Version 1.7, XPS Version 1.0|
|First Page Out Time‡ (max. sec.)||10 (Black) / 10 (Color)|
|Print Resolution (max. dpi)||2400 x 600 dpi class|
|Print Technology||Color Laser|
|Printer Driver Compatibility‡||Windows, macOS®, Linux|
|Security Functions||Integrated NFC Card Reader, Setting Lock, Active Directory (LDAP), Enterprise Security (802.1x), IPSec, LDAP, External Card Reader Compatibility, TLS/SSL, IP Filter, Syslog Reporting, Secure BIOS, Password Intelligence, Secure Function Lock, Lock Slot, Secure Print|
|Security Protocols (Wired)||SMTP-AUTH, SNMP v3, 802.1x (LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS), Kerberos, IPSec, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP)|
|Security Protocols (Wireless)||SMTP-AUTH, SNMP v3, 802.1x (LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS), Kerberos, IPSec, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP)|
|Wireless Network Security||WEP 64/128 bit, WPA/PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)|
|Carton Contents‡||(1) Toner Cartridges (6,500 pages black / 5,000 pages color‡), (1) DR810CL Drum Unit (100,000 pages‡), (1) Belt Unit (150,000 pages‡), (1) Waste Toner Box (100,000 pages‡), AC Power Cord, Quick Setup Guide|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Brother Cloud Apps ‡||Requires an Internet connection.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity) ‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume ‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Operating Systems Compatibility‡ / Printer Driver Compatibility ‡||For the latest OS compatibility and to download drivers visit support.brother.com. Printing via macOS requires the use of AirPrint. Mac printer drivers are not provided.|
|Toner Cartridge Yield ‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (letter/A4).|
|USB Host Location(s) ‡||PDF (up to version 1.7) , JPEG, XPS version 1.0.|
|Black Print Speed / Color Print Speed (max. ppm) ‡||Based on one-sided printing. Change from default setting required.|
|Carton Contents ‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approximate based on 3 pages per job (letter/A4 single-sided pages). The number of pages may be affected by a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. Belt Unit yield is approximate based on 2 pages per job (letter/A4 single-sided pages). The number of pages may be affected by a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. Waste Toner Box yield is approximate and is declared in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (A4/Letter single-sided pages). The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect) ‡||Requires an Internet connection and an account with desired service. All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. ©2022 Google LLC All rights reserved. Android and Google Drive are trademarks of Google LLC. EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.|
|Emulations ‡||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible.|
|First Time To Print ‡||From ready mode and standard tray.|
|Images ‡||Images are for illustrative purposes only.|
|Max. Monthly Duty Cycle ‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Brother Mobile Connect ‡ / Mobile Device Compatibility ‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. Brother Mobile Connect free app download is not available in all countries. AirPrint is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Mopria™ is a registered trademark or service mark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.|
|Multi-Purpose Tray Capacity (sheets) ‡ / Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets) ‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
*Prices May Vary **If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.