Budget friendly and reliable, the LS2250PRW offers a real value for beginner sewers and those looking for a virtually hassle-free machine for everyday sewing. This easy to use, full-size sewing machine includes 2 unique built-in stitches with 20 stitch functions, and the ability to adjust the stitch length and width with the touch of a dial. Included are 2 quick-change, snap-on sewing feet, with a zigzag foot for most sewing uses, and a zipper foot. This model features a built-in sewing light, an easy bobbin winder, intuitive stitch selection dial, a reverse sewing lever for back stitching and an upper thread tension control dial. With the included foot pedal controller, you can start and stop the machine with a touch of your foot, while keeping your hands free to maneuver your fabric. The LS2250PRW also comes with an instructional DVD, a bilingual user manual, a built-in free arm for hemming cuffs and sleeves, built-in accessory storage, and a convenient, built-in handle for easy transport.
- 2 unique built-in stitches, with 20 stitch functions
- 2 sewing feet: zigzag foot, zipper foot
- Brightly lit LED work area
- Free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
There are no accessories for this model currently.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary