Your session has timed out. Please log in again
Equipped with dual paper trays, the MFC-5860cn offers assurance that your faxes and photos will be printed on the intended paper. Designed to give the small office or home office user flexibility, the MFC-5860cn includes a USB interface for direct connection to a computer as well as an Ethernet interface to enable shared printing, scanning, faxing as well as access to the PhotoCapture Center® over a network.
- High speed fax modem. Send and receive faxes using the 33.6Kbps fax/modem.
- Fast color printing. Speeds up to 30ppm black and 25ppm color.‡
- Built-in Ethernet interface‡. Allows you to share the MFC now or in the future. Just plug it into your wired or wireless router and share it to print, scan, PC Fax and access to the digital camera media cards.
- Automatic document feeder. Unattended fax, copy or scan up to 35 pages at a time.
- Media card slots and PictBridge interface. Print photos directly from your digital camera’s media card or from your PictBridge-enabled camera – without a computer.
- 4-cartridge ink system. With separate cartridges for each ink color, you only need to replace the color that's empty.
- High Yield Black Cartridge‡. Reduce your running costs with the high yield black cartridge. Prints up to 900 pages at 5% letter size page coverage.
- Built-in wired (Ethernet) network interface
- No PC required for fax, copy or photo printing
- Unattended fax, copy or scan using up to 35-page ADF
- Fast print speeds up to 30ppm black and 25ppm color±
- Dual paper trays for a total capacity of 250-sheets