Laser All-in-One with Networking
About the Product
Compact Laser All-in-One for your Desktop or Small Office The MFC-7440N is ideal for any desktop or small office. It can virtually fit in any workspace due to its compact, space-saving design. In addition to its crisp, razor-sharp printing, it can also be used to make a quick copy or send/receive faxes without the use of a computer. Enjoy the convenience of having a high-quality color scanner, too. Scan multiple pages using the 35-page auto document feeder or use the document glass for scanning a single document. Its advanced capabilities allow you to scan documents to a file, image, OCR, e-mail or to an FTP site - all with a touch of a button! Plus, with its built-in Ethernet network interface you can easily share the MFC-7440N with others in your office, too.
- Fast printing and copying. Print and copy speeds of up to 23 pages per minute.
- High-quality laser output. Produce crisp, rich black output up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution at a low cost per page that laser technology provides you.
- 35-page auto document feeder‡. A quick and easy way to copy, fax or scan multi-page documents.
- Flexible paper handling. Features a 250-sheet capacity paper tray adjustable for letter or legal size paper. Plus, a single-sheet manual bypass for envelopes, labels or other types of media.
- Flatbed color scanning. Use the document glass to scan pages directly to your e-mail application or to a single PDF file using the ADF.
- Fold-out rear output tray. Allows for a straight-through paper path and ideal when using the single-sheet bypass slot for printing envelopes or thicker media.
- 32 MB standard memory. Stores up to 500 pages‡ in memory for faxing and can handle multiple print jobs and copying.
- USB and Ethernet interfaces‡. Connect the MFC via USB to your computer or install it on a network for multiple users to share printing, scanning and faxing.