The Brother MFC-8950DW is the ultimate monochrome laser all-in-one solution for medium sized businesses and small workgroups. It combines high speed, reliable printing and copying up to 42ppm, high-quality color scanning, and faxing into one high-performance design. The MFC-8950DW features low cost output via a super high-yield 12,000-page‡ replacement toner cartridge, a 5" color Touchscreen display with Web Connect‡ and a large 550-sheet‡ paper capacity. This business monochrome laser all-in-one has advanced duplex capabilities to provide automatic two-sided printing and single-pass, two-sided copying/scanning/faxing. Share this all-in-one with others on your Gigabit Ethernet or wireless 802.11b/g/n network or print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct®. Plus, a 1 year on-site limited warranty comes standard for worry free use.
- Fast, high-quality printing and copying. Produces professional black & white output at impressive print and copy speeds of up to 42 pages per minute.
- Advanced duplex capability. Automatic two-sided printing helps save paper. Plus, single-pass, two-sided scanning/copying/faxing simultaneously scans both sides of the page
- Low cost printing. Spend less time replacing supplies and produce low cost output via 12,000-page‡ super high-yield replacement toner cartridge.
- Flexible connectivity†. Print, scan or PC fax over your wireless 802.11b/g/n or Gigabit Ethernet network or connect locally via its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
- Legal-size document glass. Easily copy or color scan bound materials or up to legal-size documents.
- 50-page capacity auto document feeder‡. Use for unattended copying, faxing or scanning of multi-page documents (up to legal size).
- Large paper capacity. Easily handle your large print jobs via an adjustable, 500-sheet capacity paper tray‡ and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray‡. For additional capacity, an optional 500-sheet capacity paper tray‡ is available.
- Convenient walk-up printing and scanning. A USB Direct Interface is located on the front of the machine for printing files from or scanning files to your USB flash memory drive‡.
- 5" color Touchscreen display. Allows for easy navigation and menu selection. Scan documents to your GOOGLE DRIVE™, EVERNOTE®, box, OneDrive® and Dropbox accounts via Web Connect‡ Touchscreen interface.
- Convenient mobile device printing & scanning. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct®. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- Advanced scanning capabilities‡. Supports a variety of "scan to" functions including: E-mail, file, image, OCR, FTP, USB, Network (CIFS - Windows® only) and E-mail Server.
- Advanced security features. This monochrome laser all-in-one provides a wide-range of security features including: secure print, Secure Function Lock, Enterprise Security (802.1x) and more.
- Outstanding customer support. The Brother MFC-8910DW offers a 1 year on-site limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your product.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡
- Scan to GOOGLE DRIVE®, EVERNOTE®, box, OneDrive®, OneNote®, Dropbox
- Industry Specific Certifications
- Cerner Certified, Performance Matters™ Certified
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct®.
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- AOSS™ or Wi-Fi Protected Setup™
- Standard Interface(s)
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Gigabit Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing, Scanning, PC Fax Send / Receive (PC Fax receive not available for Mac OS®), I-Fax, Corporate Address Book (LDAP)
- Standard Network Interface
- Network (Gigabit Ethernet) and 802.11b/g/n Wireless I/F
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, POP3, SMTP Client, IPP/IPPS, FTP Client and Server, LDAP Client, CIFS Client, TELNET Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, ICMP, Web Services (Print/Scan), SNTP Client
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- NDP, RA, DNS resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Client and Server, LDAP Client, CIFS Client, TELNET Server, SNMPv1/v2c, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, ICMPv6, SNTP Client, Web Services (Print/Scan)
- USB Direct Interface/PictBridge‡
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™
- Yes (802.11b/g/n)
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 42cpm Black
- Copying Capability
- B/W Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- Duplex Copying
- ID Copy
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400%
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
- No PC Required
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 23.4" x 21.0" x 25"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 48.7 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 19.3" x 16.3" x 18.8"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 39 lbs.
- Auto Fax Receive Date/Time Header
- Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡
- Approx. 2.5 seconds per page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (382 locations)
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡
- Document Memory Backup
- Duplex Faxing
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- 33.6K bps Super G3 Fax Modem
- Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡
- Up to 500 page fax memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W Faxing
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†
- Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡
- Approx. 2.5 sec/page
- Total Auto Dial Locations
- 332 locations
- LCD Display
- 5" Color Touchscreen display with Web Connect‡
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- 5" Color Touchscreen with Web Connect‡
- 802.1x Enterprise Security
- EAP-MD5, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS (Ethernet & Wireless)
- Security Functions
- Secure Function Lock, Setting Lock, Secure Print
- Wireless Network Security
- WEP 64/128, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES), LEAP(CKIP), EAP-FAST(TKIP/AES)
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 3,000 Pages‡)(1) DR720 Drum Unit (yields approx. 30,000 Pages‡)Quick Set Up and Basic User's GuideDocumentation/Installation CDAC Power CordTelephone Line Cord
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- (1) Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (3,000 Pages)(1) DR720 Drum Unit (30,000 Pages)
- 1 Year On-Site Limited
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Optical Scan Resolution (max. dpi)||Max. dpi from glass: max 1200 x 600 dpi from ADF|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Scan Drivers Included‡||SANE and ISIS drivers are available for download from Brother Solutions Center. Visit http://solutions.brother.com.|
|"Scan To" Feature†||Scan to E-mail Server requires SMTP/POP3 mail server support. Scan to Network Folder (CIFS) not available for Mac OS®.|
|Standard Interface(s)‡||Cable(s) not included.|
|USB Direct Interface / PictBridge‡||PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG, XPS and Secure PDF files via your USB flash memory driveUSB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB. Support format: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary