Your session has timed out. Please log in again
Color Laser All-in-One with Wireless Networking and Duplex
About the Product
High-Performance Color Laser All-in-One for your Small Business or WorkgroupThe MFC-9970cdw Color Laser All-in-One combines print, copy, scan and fax in one powerful device. It produces high-impact color output at impressive print and copy speeds of up to 30ppm and offers flexible connectivity with wireless, Ethernet and USB interfaces. It features a 5" Color Touch Screen display for easy navigation and menu selection. Also, this flagship model offers automatic duplex print/copy/scan/fax and optional high yield toner cartridges to help lower your operating costs – making this all-in-one a smart choice for a business or workgroup.
- Fast color output. With a print speed up to 30ppm in both color and black, you no longer have to wait for brilliant color output.
- USB Direct Interface. Print PDF and JPEG files directly from or scan to your USB flash memory drive without connecting to your PC.
- High capacity replacement toner cartridges. Spend less time replacing supplies and help reduce operating costs by using high yield replacement toner cartridges.
- Prints up to 30ppm color and black
- Flatbed color scanning with a legal-size document glass
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution
- High capacity replacement toner cartridges available‡
- 300-sheet standard paper capacity, expandable‡
- Expandable paper capacity. You can increase your total paper capacity to 800 sheets by adding an optional 500-sheet letter/legal paper tray‡.
- High quality color scanning. Use the legal size document glass to scan a single page or the 50-page capacity auto document feeder to scan multiple pages at a time (up to legal-size).
- High-speed faxing. Send and receive faxes quickly in b&w or color using its high-speed 33.6K bps fax modem.
- One Year On-Site Limited Warranty. Provides industry leading support right to you.
- 33.6K bps high-speed fax modem with storage up to 500 pages‡
- Flexible connectivity. Print, scan or send faxes wirelessly as well as the ability to install the MFC on a wired network (via Ethernet) or connect locally to a single computer via USB.
- Advanced duplex capability. Save paper and reduce costs by printing two-sided documents and booklets. Plus, two-sided scanning using the auto document feeder for copying, scanning and faxing.