Print, copy, scan, fax with this feature-packed Professional Series Inkjet All-in-One. Make an impression for less with the MFC-J5910dw. Conveniently print 11" x 17" documents while keeping your cost down with super high yield replacement ink cartridges. This powerful business inkjet All-in-One offers built-in auto duplex (two-sided) printing up to 11" x 17" and built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet networking. 1.9" TouchScreen Color LCD Display plus Touch Panel provides easy menu navigation.
- Unattended Fax, Copy or Scan. Up to 50-page auto document feeder.
- Fast Color Printing on Demand. With speeds up to 35ppm black and 27ppm color‡. ISO print speeds up to 12ppm black and 10ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734).‡
- Built-in Wireless and Wired Ethernet Network Interfaces. Allows you to share the MFC now or in the future. Just plug it into your wired (Ethernet) or wireless (802.11b/g) network router and share it to print, scan, PC Fax‡ and access to the digital camera media cards‡ or USB flash memory‡.
- Send and Receive Faxes. Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps fax modem allows black and white or color faxing with or without a PC.
- Direct Photo Printing on Demand. Print photos directly from your digital camera's media cards‡, PictBridge-enabled camera, or USB Flash Memory‡.
- Large Paper Capacity. Standard paper tray can hold up to 150-sheets of paper from 3.5" x 5" to 11" x 17".
- Professional Print Quality. With droplet sizes as small as 1.5 picoliters and high resolutions up to 6000 x 1200dpi‡.
- <span class="NoColor_Bold_None"> Energy Star Qualified.
- Fast print speeds up to 35ppm black and 27ppm color±
- 1.9" TouchScreen plus Touch Panel color LCD display
- Unattended fax, copy or scan using up to 50-page ADF
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g) or wired (Ethernet) network interface
- 1.9" TouchScreen plus 1.9" Touch Panel Color LCD Display. Edit and enhance images and easily navigate through menus.
- High Impact up to 11"x17" (Ledger Size) Printing. Create documents up to 11" x 17" with high impact and easy-to-read details.
- Print up to 11" x 17" for high impact business applications
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Wireless printing from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint™ Google Cloud Print™ Brother™ iPrint & Scan and Cortado Workplace.
- Standard Interface(s)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wireless (802.11b/g/n) Ethernet, PictBridge Interface, Media Card Slots and USB Flash Memory Drive
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing, Scanning, PC Fax, Removable Drive, E-mail Server (Download) and I-Fax (Download),
- Standard Network Interface
- Wireless (802.11b/g/n), Network (Ethernet) Interface (10/100 Base-TX)
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution,DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, FTP Client and Server, SNMPv1/v2c, TFTP server,SMTP Client, APOP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH,ICMP, Web Services (Print/Scan),CIFS Client
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- (Turned off as defalut) NDP, RA,LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, mDNS, FTP Server, SNMPv1, TFTP, Scanner Port,Web Services (Print/Scan), SMTP Client, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH,POP3, APOP, FTP Client
- USB Direct Interface/PictBridge‡
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 23cpm Black
- Color Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 20cpm Color
- Copying Capability
- B/W & Color Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- Letter 8.5" x 11.7"
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 (ID Copy) / 4in1
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400%
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
- No PC Required
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 22.2' x 24.6" x 14.6"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 40.1 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 20.2" x 18.1" x 10.2"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 30.0 lbs.
- Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡
- Approx. 3 Sec. Per Page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (200 locations)‡
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡
- Caller ID Ready‡
- Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡
- Document Memory Backup
- Yes/24 Hours
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps Fax Modem
- Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡
- Up to 400 Page Fax Memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W & Color Faxing
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†
- LCD Display
- 1.9" TouchScreen Color LCD Display plus Touch Panel LCD
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- 1.9" TouchScreen Color LCD Display plus Touch Panel LCD
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 7000 Printed Pages
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 250 to 1,000 Printed Pages
- Toner Save Mode
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡
- 35-Sheet ADF
- Duplex Printing Capability
- Maximum Input of ADF (Width/Height)
- Legal 8.5" x 14"
- Maximum Paper Width/Length (Paper Tray)
- Ledger 11" x 17"
- Media Type
- Color Inkjet Technology
- Minimum Input for ADF (Width/Height)
- Security Functions
- Secure Function Lock (Print / Copy / Scan / Fax)
- Carton Contents‡
- (4) Cartridges LC75HY SeriesCD-ROM – Assembly for Windows and MacUser's ManualQuick Setup GuideTelephone Line Cord
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- Innobella LC75BK-HY‡, LC75C-HY‡, LC75M-HY‡, LC75Y-HY‡
- 2-Year Limited
There are no accessories for this model currently.
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (sec)‡||Based on Brother #1 chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Black Print Speed (max. ppm)||Click here for inkjet print speed methodology.|
|Borderless Printing||Borderless printing is available for Letter, Legal, Ledger, 4"x6", 5"x8", 3.5"x5", 5"x7", A4, A3, A6, 3.9"x5.8" and 5.8"x7.8" paper sizes.|
|Broadcasting (# of locations)||B&W only.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Duplex Printing Capability||Borderless printing not available on duplex. .866" top/bottom, .12" left/right minimum default margins on duplex|
|"In-box" Consumables/Yield‡||Actual yield of starter cartridge will be approx. 65% of replacement LC75 cartridge series, due to ink system initialization process. Approximate page yields in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711. For more page yield information, see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|ISO-based Print Speed (black)‡||Based on ISO/IEC 24734. Click here for inkjet print speed methodology.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†||PC Fax Send and Receive Black and White only. PC Fax Send Only for Mac OS® users.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Interface(s)‡||Cable(s) not included.|
|Warranty||Click here for 2-Year Limited Warranty statement.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary