Built-in wireless (802.11b/g) or wired Ethernet easily connects to others on a network. The 3.3" Widescreen TFT color LCD display located on the control panel allows edits and enhancements on photos. The up to 15-page automatic document feeder and 20-page photo bypass tray adds convenience for small and home office users.
- Unattended Fax, Copy or Scan. Up to 15-sheet auto document feeder.
- Fast Color Printing on Demand. Fast mode printing with speeds up to 35ppm black and 28ppm color. ‡
- Flexible Wireless & Wired Interfaces. Allows you to share the all-in-one to print, scan, PC Fax and access your digital camera media cards or USB flash memory.
- Direct Photo Printing. Print photos directly from your digital camera's media cards, PictBridge-enabled camera, or USB flash drive.‡
- 4-Cartridge Ink System. Only change the cartridge that needs to be replaced.
- 3.3" Widescreen Color LCD Display. Edit and enhance images and easily read help menus.
- High Quality Printing. With droplet sizes as small as 1.5 picoliters and high resolutions up to 6000 x 1200dpi.‡
- <span class="NoColor_Bold_None"> ENERGY STAR® Qualified.
- Unattended fax, copy or scan using the up to 15-page ADF
- 3.3" Widescreen color LCD display
- Flexible wireless (802.11b/g) or wired (Ethernet) network interfaces
- Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps fax modem
- Fast print speeds up to 35ppm black and 28ppm color‡
- Versatile Scanning. Capabilities to scan using a variety of formats including JPEG, TIFF and PDF to E-mail, media cards, OCR and more.
- Help Save Ink. Reduce ink consumption using Ink Save Mode.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page & e-mail) from and scanning to your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 (JPEG only and scanning not available) mobile device
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- WiFi Protected Setup™, AOSS™
- Standard Interface(s)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wireless (802.11b/g),PictBridge Interfaces Media Card Slots and USB Flash Memory Drive
- Standard Network Interface
- Network (Ethernet) Interface (10/100 Base-TX), Wireless (802.11b/g)
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, APIPA (Auto IP), NetBIOS/WINS, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, DNS Resolver, mDNS, FTP Server, TELNET, SNMPv1, TFTP, Scanner Port, LLTD responder, Web Services (Print)
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 23cpm Black
- Color Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 20cpm Color
- Copying Capability
- B/W & Color Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- Letter 8.5" x 11.7"
- N in 1 Function
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400%
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
- No PC Required
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 18.3" x 10.0" x 18.1"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 22.9 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 15.4" x 14.8" x 7.1"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 17.6 lbs.
- Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡
- Approx. 3 Sec. Per Page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (256 locations)‡
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡
- Caller ID Ready‡
- Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡
- Document Memory Backup
- Yes/24 Hours
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps Fax Modem
- Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡
- Up to 400 Page Fax Memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W & Color Faxing
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†
- LCD Display
- Widescreen 3.3" Color LCD Display
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- Widescreen 3.3" Color LCD Display
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 2,500 Printed Pages
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 50 - 1000 Printed Pages
- Toner Save Mode
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡
- 15-Sheet ADF
- Maximum Input of ADF (Width/Height)
- Maximum Paper Width/Length (Paper Tray)
- Media Type
- Color Inkjet
- Minimum Input for ADF (Width/Height)
- Minimum Paper Width/Length (Paper Tray)
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- 50 sheets
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- Letter, Legal, Executive, Envelope (C5 Envelope, Com-10, DL Envelope, Monarch, JE4 Envelope), A4, Photo 4"x6", 3.5"x5", 5"x7", 5"x8", 8"x10"
- Wireless Network Security
- SSID (32 chr), WEP 64/128bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Carton Contents‡
- (4) Cartridges LC61 Series CD-ROM – Assembly for Windows and MacUser's ManualQuick Setup GuideTelephone Line Cord
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- Innobella™LC61-BK‡, LC61-C‡, LC61-M‡, LC61-Y‡
- 2-Year Limited
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Based on ITU-T test chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Black Print Speed (max. ppm)||Click here for print speed methodology.|
|Borderless Printing||Borderless printing is available for Letter, 4"x6", 5"x8", 5"x7", A4, A6, 3.9"x5.8" and 5.8"x7.8" paper sizes.|
|Broadcasting (# of locations)||B&W only.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Fax Page Memory‡||Based on Brother #1 Chart at standard resolution with MMR compression|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†||PC Fax Send and Receive Black and White only. PC Fax Send Only for Mac OS® users.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Interface(s)‡||Cable(s) not included.|
|Warranty||Click here for 2-Year Limited Warranty statement.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary