Your session has timed out. Please log in again
The Professional Series MFC-J6720DW combines business essential features including fastest in class print speeds‡ and low cost printing along with printing, copying, scanning and faxing up to 11"x17". Connectivity options include mobile device printing, Wi-Fi Direct™ and Wireless 802.11b/g/n. An intuitive 2.7" TouchScreen color LCD display allows easy menu navigation and access to popular online services via Web Connect‡, as well as Brother Cloud Apps‡ for innovative ways to capture and convert documents. Available Super High Yield replacement ink cartridges offer approx. 2,400 pages black and 1,200 pages color‡.
- Fastest in Class Print Speeds‡. Up to 35ppm black and 27ppm color (Fast Mode)‡ and up to 22ppm black and 20ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734).
- Built-in Wireless & Wired Interfaces. Easy to setup wireless (802.11 b/g/n) or wired Ethernet networking.
- Low Cost Printing with Super High Yield replacement ink cartridges offering approximately 2400 pages black and 1200 pages color‡.
- 2.7" TouchScreen Display plus TouchPanel that only shows you the keys you need. Create up to 18 shortcuts for frequently used functions.
- Free Brother Cloud Apps let you capture and convert paper documents directly from your machine‡.
- Support. 2-year limited warranty plus free lifetime phone support.
- Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n) or wired Ethernet networking
- Print, copy, scan and fax up to 11" x 17" (ledger size) for high impact business documents
- Easily navigate menus on the 2.7" TouchScreen Display plus TouchPanel
- Print, copy, scan and fax up to 11" x 17" (ledger size) for high impact business documents.
- Flexible Paper Handling. Dual trays for a total capacity of 500 sheets up to 11"x17" paper.
- Super High Yield (XXL series) replacement ink cartridges with approx. 2,400 pages black and 1,200 pages color‡
- Innovative Landscape Print Technology stores and feeds paper in landscape orientation for a compact footprint.
- Convenient mobile device printing‡
- NFC compatible for "touch to connect" printing and scanning‡