Introducing Business Smart™ Pro with INKvestment cartridges - an innovative, cost-effective, high-volume printing solution for your small office or home office. Brother created INKvestment cartridges to provide larger print volume businesses a budget friendly solution with 2400 page black cartridges for under $25 and 1200 page color cartridges for under $15‡. INKvestment cartridges provide less than $0.01 black cost per page and less than $0.05 color cost per page‡. The MFC-J6925DW features full 11" x 17" capabilities(print/copy/scan/fax), dual paper trays and ships with Super-High yield INKvestment cartridges‡, making this machine perfect for your high-volume use. Additionally, the MFC-J6925DW offers enhanced mobile connectivity‡, including NFC "touch to connect"‡, so you can print on the go with ease.
- Spend less for more pages with INKvestment cartridges: 2400 page black cartridges < $25 and 1200 page color cartridges < $15‡.
- Super low printing costs:< $0.01 black and < $0.05 color cost per page‡.
- 500-sheet dual paper tray total capacity and 35-sheet ADF capacity up to 11"x17".
- Single pass duplex scan/copy and automatic duplex printing.
- Wireless printing from a mobile device via‡: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Mopria™, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Wi-Fi Direct®.
- Fast print speeds‡:Up to 22ppm black / 20ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734).
- Easily navigate onscreen menus on an intuitive 3.7" TouchScreen display with swipe functionality.
- Scan to popular cloud services via Web Connect including Google Drive™, Dropbox, Evernote® and Evernote Business® , OneNote and more‡.
- 2-year limited warranty and free phone support for the life of the product.
- NFC "touch to connect" printing and scanning‡.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Brother Cloud Apps‡
- Outline & Copy, Outline & Remove, Outline & Scan and Note Scan
- Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Wi-Fi Direct®, Cortado Workplace
- Near Field Communication‡
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™, AOSS™
- Standard Interface(s)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0‡, Pictbridge, Wireless (802.11b/g/n), Wi-Fi Direct(R);, NFC, Ethernet, Media Card Slots and USB Flash Memory Drive
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing, Scanning, Removable Drive, PC Fax Send / Receive, Scan to E-mail Server and I-Fax (download)
- Standard Network Interface
- Network (Ethernet) Interface (10/100 Base-TX), Wireless (802.11b/g/n)
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP, FTP Client and Server, SNMPv1/v2c, , TFTP server, SMTP Client, APOP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, ICMP, Web Services (Print/Scan), CIFS Client, SNTP Client
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- (Turned off as default) NDP, RA, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, mDNS, FTP Server, TELNET, SNMPv1, TFTP, Scanner Port, Web Services (Print/Scan), SMTP Client, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, POP3, APOP, FTP Client, CIFS Client, SNTP Client
- USB Direct Interface/PictBridge‡
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 23cpm Black
- Color Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 20cpm Color
- Copying Capability
- B/W & Color Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- Ledger (11.7" x 17")
- Duplex Copying
- Automatic (up to 11" x 17")
- ID Copy
- ISO-based Copy Speed (black)‡
- 12 ppm (ISO/IEC 24735)
- ISO-based Copy Speed (color)‡
- 9 ppm (ISO/IEC 24735)
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 / 4in1 / ID Copy
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400% in 1% increments
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
- No PC Required
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 25.9" x 19.6" x 16.3"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 43.9 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 21.8" x 17.0" x 12.2"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 36.4 lbs.
- Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡
- Approx. 3 Sec. Per Page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (50 locations)
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡
- No / Yes / Yes
- Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡
- Document Memory Backup
- Yes / 24 Hours
- Duplex Faxing
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps Fax Modem
- Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡
- Up to 200 Page Fax Memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W & Color Faxing
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- Yes (up to 200 Pages)
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†
- Yes (B&W only)
- Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡
- Yes, approx 3.17 sec / page @ letter; 3.37 sec/page @ ledger
- Security Functions
- Secure Function Lock (Print / Scan / Copy / Fax)
- Wireless Network Security
- SSID (32 chr), WEP 64/128bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP:AES), WPA2-PSK(AES)
- Carton Contents‡
- (4) LC10EBK/C/M/Y INKvestment Series Super High Yield Ink CartridgesCD-ROM – Assembly for Windows and MacUser's ManualQuick Setup GuideTelephone Line Cord
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- INKvestment Super High-yield Ink Cartridges LC10EBK, LC10EC, LC10EM, LC10EY
- 2-Year Limited‡
There are no accessories for this model currently.
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Based on ITU-T test chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Borderless Printing||Borderless printing is available for Letter, 4"x6", 5"x8", 5"x7", A4, A6, 3.9"x5.8" and 5.8"x7.8" paper sizes.|
|Broadcasting (# of locations)||B&W only.|
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Requires internet connection. For more details, visit www.connectprintshare.com.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|"In-box" Consumables/Yield‡||Actual yield of starter cartridge will be approx. 90% of replacement LC10E Black, and 45% of replacement LC10E Color Series, due to ink system initialization. Approximate page yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711.|
|ISO-based Copy Speed (black)‡||Copy speed using ADF. Based on ISO/IEC 24735. Click here for inkjet print speed methodology.|
|ISO-based Print Speed (black)‡||Based on ISO/IEC 24734. Click here for inkjet print speed methodology.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother™ iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Near Field Communication‡||See www.brother-usa.com/nfc for a list of compatible mobile devices.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Additional purchase required.|
|Print Resolution (max. dpi)||Resolutions are listed vertical by horizontal dpi.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Warranty||Click here for 2-Year Limited Warranty statement.|
|Web Connect‡||Requires Internet connection and an account with a desired service. See www.connectprintshare.com for more details. FLICKR is a registered trademark of Yahoo! Inc. GOOGLE DRIVE and PICASA are trademarks of Google, Inc. Use of these trademarks are subject to Google Permissions. EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.|