A Web-Connected Inkjet All-In-One TouchScreen PrinterThe Brother™ MFC-J825dw inkjet all-in-one TouchScreen printer offers all the printing, scanning, copying and faxing features your small or home office needs. Share the MFC-J825dw with multiple computers on a network using the wireless (802.11b/g/n) or wired Ethernet connection. The 3.3" TouchScreen color LCD display is perfect for interactive and easy to use menu navigation. Access your FACEBOOK™, PICASA Web Albums™, FLICKR® from Yahoo®, GOOGLE DOCS™ and EVERNOTE® accounts via the Web Connect TouchScreen Interface±. Print directly on printable blank DVDs, CDs and Blu-ray discs™± for personalization. Help save paper with automatic duplex (2-sided). Unattended fax, copy and scan up to 20-page documents using the automatic document feeder. ISO print speeds up to 12 ppm black / 10 ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734)±.
- Unattended Fax, Copy or Scan. Up to 20-sheet auto document feeder.
- Fast Color Printing on Demand. Fast mode printing with speeds up to 35ppm black and 27ppm color. ‡ ISO print speeds up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734).‡
- Flexible Wireless & Wired Interfaces. Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n) or wired Ethernet networking.
- 4-Cartridge Ink System. Only change the cartridge that needs to be replaced.
- 3.3" TouchScreen Color LCD Display. Edit and enhance images and easily read help menus.
- High Quality Printing. With droplet sizes as small as 1.5 picoliters and high resolutions up to 6000 x 1200dpi.‡
- <span class="NoColor_Bold_None"> ENERGY STAR® Qualified.
- Unattended fax, copy or scan using the up to 20-page ADF
- 3.3" TouchScreen color LCD display
- Easy to setup Flexible wireless (802.11b/g/n) or wired (Ethernet) networking
- Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps fax modem
- Fast print speeds up to 35ppm black and 27ppm color‡Up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734).‡
- Versatile Scanning. Capabilities to scan using a variety of formats including JPEG, TIFF and PDF to E-mail, media cards, OCR and more.
- Help Save Ink. Reduce ink consumption using Ink Save Mode.
- Photo Bypass Tray. The bypass tray holds up to 20 sheets of 4" x 6" glossy photo paper.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡
- FACEBOOK™, PICASA WEB ALBUMS®, FLICKR®, GOOGLE DOCS®, EVERNOTE®, DROPBOX
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Wireless printing from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint™ Google Cloud Print™ Brother™ iPrint & Scan and Cortado Workplace.
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- WiFi Protected Setup™, AOSS™
- Standard Interface(s)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wireless (802.11b/g/n),PictBridge Interfaces Media Card Slots and USB Flash Memory Drive
- Standard Network Interface
- Network (Ethernet) Interface (10/100 Base-TX), Wireless (802.11b/g/n)
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, DNS Resolver, mDNS, FTP Server, SNMPv1/v2c, TFTP server, 1 CMP, Web Services (Print/Scan)
- USB Direct Interface/PictBridge‡
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 23cpm Black
- Color Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 20cpm Color
- Copying Capability
- B/W & Color Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- Letter 8.5" x 11.7"
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1/4in1/ ID Copy
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400%
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
- No PC Required
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 18.9" x 10.0" x 18.3"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 24.9 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 15.9" x 14.9" x 7.1"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 20.5 lbs.
- Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡
- Approx. 3 Sec. Per Page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (250 locations)‡
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡
- Caller ID Ready‡
- Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡
- Document Memory Backup
- Yes/24 Hours
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- Super G3 33.6K bps
- Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡
- Up to 400 Page Fax Memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W & Color Faxing
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†
- LCD Display
- 3.3" TouchScreen Display
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- 3.3" TouchScreen Display
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 2,500 Printed Pages
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 250 - 800 Printed Pages
- Toner Save Mode
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡
- 20-Sheet ADF
- Duplex Printing Capability
- Maximum Input of ADF (Width/Height)
- Maximum Paper Width/Length (Paper Tray)
- Minimum Input for ADF (Width/Height)
- Minimum Paper Width/Length (Paper Tray)
- Wireless Network Security
- SSID (32 chr), WEP 64/128bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Carton Contents‡
- (4) Cartridges LC71 Series CD-ROM – Assembly for Windows and MacUser's ManualQuick Setup GuideDisc TrayTelephone Line Cord
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- Innobella™LC71BK‡, LC71C‡, LC7M‡, LC71Y‡
- 2-Year Limited
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (sec)‡||Based on Brother #1 chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Black Print Speed (max. ppm)||Click here for print speed methodology.|
|Borderless Printing||Borderless printing is available for Letter, 4"x6", 5"x8", 5"x7", A4, A6, 3.9"x5.8" and 5.8"x7.8" paper sizes.|
|"In-box" Consumables/Yield‡||Actual yield of starter cartridge will be approx. 80% of replacement LC71 cartridge series, due to ink system initialization process. Approximate page yields in accordance with ISO 24711. For more page yield information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|ISO-based Print Speed (black)‡||Based on ISO/IEC 24734. Click here for inkjet print speed methodology.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†||Black/White only.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Interface(s)‡||Cable(s) not included.|
|Warranty||Click here for 2-Year Limited Warranty statement.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary