About the Product
The Brother MFC-L5700DW monochrome laser all-in-one printer is ideal for offices and small workgroups that need a reliable and cost efficient solution. Maximize your productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 42ppm‡, and help lower your operating costs thanks to the high-yield replacement toner cartridge. This All-in-One offers flexible paper handling with a 300-sheet paper capacity, expandable to a 1,340-sheet total capacity with optional add-on trays. Quickly scan multi-page documents to a wide variety of destinations using the 50-page capacity auto document feeder. Enjoy flexible connectivity with Ethernet and wireless network interfaces, and convenient mobile device printing‡. Plus, advanced security features such as network user authentication help protect against unauthorized access. The customizable color Touchscreen display provides direct printing from and scanning to popular business cloud services‡.
- Fast, high-quality printing and copying. With a print speed of up to 42 pages per minute‡, the MFC-L5700DW is ideal for busy offices.
- Flexible network connectivity†. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet interfaces allow you to share the MFC-L5700DW with multiple users on your network.
- Cost-efficient output. Help lower your operating costs via a high-yield 8,000-page‡ replacement toner cartridge.
- Automatic duplex (two-sided) printing. Help save paper and create two-sided documents with automatic duplex printing. Also, create two-sided output from one-sided originals when copying and faxing.
- 3.7" color Touchscreen display. Allows for easy menu navigation and creation of up to 48 customized shortcuts. Plus, scan to popular business cloud services‡ directly from the Touchscreen including: EVERNOTE®, DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE™, ONENOTE, and more.
- Convenient mobile device printing and scanning. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan and Wi-Fi Direct®. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- Flexible paper handling. Easily handle your large print jobs via an adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. Additional optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or 520-sheet capacities enabling users to configure the All-in-One with multiple trays in a way that best meets their application requirements – up to 1,340-sheet total capacity.
- 50-page capacity auto document feeder. Use for unattended copying, faxing or scanning of multi-page documents (up to legal size).
- Advanced scanning capabilities‡. Supports multiple scan-to destinations such as E-mail, SSH Server (SFTP), USB, SharePoint, Cloud Services, and Network Folder (CIFS) to easily adapt to your customized workflow.
- Walk-up printing and scanning. A USB Host is located on the front of the machine for printing files from or scanning files to your USB flash memory drive‡.
- Advanced security features. Help safeguard sensitive documents and securely connect to the device and your network. See www.brother-usa.com/solutions/device-management-security for more information.
- At your side support. 1 year limited warranty with free online, live chat or phone support for the life of your product.
Supplies & Accessories (10)
|Advanced Scanning Features||Feature available from Brother Control Center.|
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Based on ITU-T test chart at standard resolution with JBIG compression.|
|Black Print Speed (max. ppm)||Based on one-sided printing. Change from default setting required.|
|Brother Cloud Apps||Requires an Internet connection.|
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approximately 30,000 pages based on 1 page per job and 50,000 pages based on 3 pages per job [letter/A4 simplex pages]. The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡||Requires an Internet connection and an account with desired service. All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. ©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google Drive is a trademark of Google LLC. EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible.|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|First Time to Print||From Ready Mode and standard tray.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. AirPrint is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Mopria® is a registered trademark or service mark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.|
|Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†||Black/White only. PC Fax Receive not supported for Mac OS®.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Scan Drivers Included‡||SANE and ISIS drivers are available for download from Brother Solutions Center. Visit http://solutions.brother.com.|
|Scan Speeds (maximum)‡||Scan speed measured with all advanced features turned off using LTR size test documents at 300dpi.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|USB Host Location(s)||USB Host Front: Print/Scan: PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG, XPS and Secure PDF files via your USB flash memory drive Scan: PDF/A, Signed PDF, TIFF (mono) USB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB. Support format: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32.|
|"Scan To" Feature†||Scan to E-mail Server requires SMTP/POP3 mail server support. Download from Brother Solutions Center at http://solutions.brother.com. Scan to Network Folder (CIFS) not available for Mac OS®.|