Business Laser All-in-One Printer with Advanced Duplex and Large Paper Capacity
About the Product
The Brother Workhorse MFC-L6750DW monochrome laser all-in-one printer is ideal for workgroups with higher print volumes looking for reliability and cost savings. Enjoy great value and a low cost of ownership due to the included super high-yield 12,000-page cartridge‡. This high-performance All-in-One features fast printing and copying up to 48ppm‡, flexible connectivity, and advanced security features for network user authentication. The large 520-sheet capacity paper tray holds more than a ream a paper for fewer refills, and optional trays boost total capacity to 1,610 sheets. Maximize productivity with advanced scanning features and multiple scan destinations and use the 70-page capacity duplex auto document feeder for fast, two-sided scanning and copying. Plus, a customizable color touchscreen display provides direct access to print from and scan to popular business cloud services‡.
- Fast, high-quality printing and copying. With a print speed of up to 48 pages per minute‡, this high-performance All-in-One is ideal for busy workgroups.
- Low cost printing. Spend less time replacing supplies and help reduce running costs due to a super high-yield 12,000-page‡ toner cartridge - included for built-in value.
- Advanced security features. Active Directory support for network user authentication to help protect against unauthorized access to the device. Other security features include: Secure Function Lock, LDAP, SSL/TLS, and more.
- Advanced duplex capabilities. Automatic two-sided printing and copying helps save paper. Plus, the 70-page capacity duplex auto document feeder scans both sides of the page in a single-pass for two-sided monochrome scanning up to 56ipm‡.
- Large, expandable paper capacity‡. Easily handle your large print jobs via an adjustable 520-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. For additional capacity, optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or 520-sheet capacities enabling users to configure the All-in-One with multiple trays in a way that best meets their application requirements – up to 1,610 sheets total capacity.
- 4.85" color Touchscreen display. Allows for easy menu navigation and creation of up to 48 customized shortcuts. Plus, scan to popular business cloud services‡ directly from the Touchscreen including: EVERNOTE®, DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE™, ONENOTE, and more.
- Flexible network connectivity†. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces allow you to share the MFC-L6750DW with multiple users on your network.
- Fast scanning with advanced capabilities‡. Help increase your productivity with monochrome scanning up to 28ipm‡. Plus, support for multiple scan-to destinations such as E-mail, SSH Server (SFTP), USB, SharePoint, Cloud Services, and Network Folder (CIFS) to easily adapt to your customized workflow‡.
- Convenient mobile device printing and scanning. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan and Wi-Fi Direct®. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- Walk-up printing and scanning. A USB Host is located on the front of the machine for printing files from or scanning files to your USB flash memory drive‡.
- Legal-size document glass. Easily copy or scan bound materials or up to legal-size documents.
- At your side support. Free online, live chat or phone support for the life of your product.
Supplies & Accessories (8)
|Advanced Scanning Features||Feature available from Brother Control Center.|
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Based on ITU-T test chart at standard resolution with JBIG compression.|
|Black Print Speed (max. ppm)||Based on one-sided printing. Change from default setting required.|
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Requires an Internet connection.|
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approximately 50,000 pages based on 3 pages per job and 30,000 pages based on 1 page per job and [letter/A4 simplex pages]. The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡||Requires an Internet connection and an account with a desired service. All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. ©2018 Google Inc. All rights reserved. GOOGLE DRIVE, and GOOGLE APPS for BUSINESS are trademarks of Google, Inc. EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.|
|First Time to Print ‡||From Ready Mode and standard tray.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible.|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|Toner Cartridge Yield||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. AirPrint is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Mopria® is a registered trademark or service mark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.|
|Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†||Black/White only. PC Fax Receive not supported for Mac OS®.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Scan Drivers Included‡||SANE and ISIS drivers are available for download from Brother Solutions Center. Visit http://solutions.brother.com.|
|Scan Speeds (maximum)‡||Scan speed measured with all advanced features turned off using LTR size test documents at 300dpi.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|USB Host||USB Host Front: Print/Scan: PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG, XPS and Secure PDF files via your USB flash memory drive Scan: PDF/A, Signed PDF, TIFF (mono) USB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB. Support format: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32.|
|"Scan To" Feature†||Scan to E-mail Server requires SMTP/POP3 mail server support. Scan to Network Folder (CIFS) not available for Mac OS®.|