Your session has timed out. Please log in again
Business Laser All-in-One Printer for Mid-Sized Workgroups with Higher Print Volumes
About the Product
The Brother Workhorse MFC-L6900DWX is a business-durable monochrome laser all-in-one printer that is ideal for mid-sized workgroups with demanding print volumes. Realize a low total cost of ownership with an included ultra high-yield 20,000-page cartridge‡. Maximize your workgroup's productivity with blazing fast print and copy speeds up to 52ppm‡ and a large, 570-sheet paper capacity. Scalable to fit virtually any office, add either optional trays to increase capacity to 1,610 sheets or transform the All-in-One into a floor-standing model with the tower tray option (520 sheets x 4 trays). Fast, two-sided scanning to a variety of popular network and business cloud destinations helps maximize workgroup productivity‡. Advanced security features help secure your documents, network, and the device.
- Help maximize your budget. Includes an ultra high-yield 20,000-page‡ toner cartridge for built-in value and low total cost of ownership.
- Fast, high-quality printing for higher print volumes. Featuring a business durable design with an impressive print speed of up to 52 pages per minute‡, this high-performance All-in-One is ideal for mid to large-sized workgroups.
- Triple layer security. Help safeguard sensitive documents and securely connect to the device and your network. Includes an integrated NFC card reader for easy badge authentication. See www.brother-usa.com/solutions/device-management-security for more information.
- Scalable paper handling. Easily handle your large print jobs via an adjustable 520-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. For additional capacity, optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or 520-sheet capacities – up to 1,610 sheets total capacity. Alternatively, a tower tray with stabilizer option includes four 520-sheet trays for a total input capacity of 2,650 sheets.
- Advanced duplex capabilities. Automatic two-sided printing and copying helps save paper. Plus, the 80-page capacity duplex auto document feeder scans both sides of the page in a single-pass for two-sided monochrome scanning up to 100ipm‡.
- 4.85" color Touchscreen display. Allows for easy menu navigation and creation of up to 48 customized shortcuts. Plus, scan to popular business cloud services directly from the Touchscreen including: EVERNOTE®, DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE™, ONENOTE, and more‡.
- Value added services included‡. Optimize document workflow, enhance security, and manage fleet environments.
- Fast scanning with advanced features‡. Features multiple scan-to destinations to adapt to your customized workflow. Scan-to destinations include E-mail, SSH Server (SFTP), USB, SharePoint, Cloud Services, Network Folder (CIFS), and more.‡
- Flexible network connectivity† and convenient mobile device printing and scanning. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces allow you to share the device with multiple users on your network. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Wi-Fi Direct®, and NFC. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- At your side support. 1 year limited warranty with free online or live chat support for the life of your product.
Supplies & Accessories (11)
|Advanced Scanning Features||Feature available from Brother Control Center.|
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Based on ITU-T test chart at standard resolution with JBIG compression.|
|Black Print Speed (max. ppm)||Based on one-sided printing. Change from default setting required.|
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Requires an Internet connection.|
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approximately 50,000 pages based on 3 pages per job and 30,000 pages based on 1 page per job and [letter/A4 simplex pages]. The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡||Requires an Internet connection and an account with desired service. All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. ©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google Drive is a trademark of Google LLC. EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible.|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|First Time to Print ‡||From Ready Mode and standard tray.|
|Images||Images are for illustrative purposes only.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. NFC requires the mobile device to have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later. AirPrint is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Mopria® is a registered trademark or service mark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.|
|Mobile Device Scanning App‡||Requires connection to a wireless network.|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†||Black/White only. PC Fax Receive not supported for Mac OS®.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Scan Drivers Included‡||SANE and ISIS drivers are available for download from Brother Solutions Center. Visit http://solutions.brother.com.|
|Scan Speeds (maximum)‡||Scan speed measured with all advanced features turned off using LTR size test documents at 300dpi.|
|"Scan To" Feature†||Scan to E-mail Server requires SMTP/POP3 mail server support. Scan to Network Folder (CIFS) not available for Mac OS®.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Toner Cartridge Yield||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).|
|USB Host Location(s)||USB Host Front: Print/Scan: PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG, XPS and Secure PDF files via your USB flash memory drive Scan: PDF/A, Signed PDF, TIFF (mono) USB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB. Support format: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32 USB Host Back: Supports single function HID card readers.|
|Value added services included||Included Brother value services require activation.|