Perfect for embroidery enthusiasts, we are excited to introduce the durable and affordable Innov-ís NQ1600E embroidery-only machine from the Q-Series lineup. Embellish and personalize your DIY projects – everything from home décor, vintage goods, and more. Includes state-of-the-art features such as the automatic thread trimming system, trimming system and on-screen editing for your convenience.
- 198 built-in embroidery designs, 140 frame pattern combinations, and 11 embroidery lettering fonts
- Large 6" x 10" embroidery area
- 8.3" from needle to arm
- Features a large workspace for your projects
- 4.85″ color LCD touch screen display
- Automatic feed thread cutting cuts thread between color stitch blocks for your convenience
- Wide range of included accessories
- Advanced needle threading system and automatic thread tension
- On-screen editing includes letter editing, enhanced zoom, resizing, rotating, repositioning, and combining designs
- Embroider designs at up to 850 stitches per minute
- Built-in USB port to import designs from your memory stick
- Accessory Storage
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Adjustable Screen Brightness
- Branded Series
- Built-in Languages
- Included Accessory Feet
- Embroidery Foot
- LCD Display Size (W" x H")
- 4.2" x 2.4"
- Lighting Type
- Memory Card Reader
- Needle Threading System
- Quick Set Bobbin
- Realistic Preview
- Thread Sensor
- Bobbin Sensor, Upper Thread Sensor
- Thread Sensor On/Off
- Thread Tension
- UL/CSA Listed
- UL/CSA Listed Voltage
- Wide Table Included
- Adjustable Design Icon Size Setting
- Adjustable Embroidery Speed Settings
- Automatic Feed Thread Cutting
- Built-In Alphabet Designs
- Built-In Alphabet Fonts
- Built-In Border Function
- Built-In Designs
- Cap Frame Capability
- Color Shuffling Function
- Curved Text on Screen Editing
- Drag and Drop Editing
- Embroidery Position Marker
- Link Multiple Machines
- Onscreen Automatic Density Adjustment
- On-Screen Editing
- Print and Stitch Technology
- Sewing Decorative Stitches with Embroidery Arm Attached
- Space Reduction among Embroidery Alphabets
- Speed Adjustment
- Trial Position/Layout Function
- USB Cable
- Not Included
- 2/6/25 Year Premium Limited Warranty
SA439Large Embroidery Hoop for a variety of applications. Maximum embroidery area 5" X 7"
SA448This 6"x6" Square Embroidery Frame is an ideal size for embroidering on clothing, quilt squares, and for embroidering the decorative lettering built-into select machines. The large lettering built into these models will fit perfectly within this hoop, when embroidered singly, without the built-in decorative frames. The smaller decorative lettering built into these models fits perfectly within this hoop, with room to include the built-in decorative frames around your lettering! Free software upgrade available for Quattro 6000D and Quattro 2 6700D.
SA441The Extra Large Embroidery Hoop SA441 has a maximum embroidery area of 10.5" X 6.25". This is the hoop to use for those larger designs. This Hoop can be used with a NV4000D and 4500D, however we recommend that you update this model to version 2.02 or later. This update insures that you will not embroider outside the embroidery area of this hoop.
SA438Medium Embroidery Hoop for a variety of applications.
SABF6000DThis 7x4 Border Hoop enables you to effortlessly create and repeat designs vertically and horizontally on your creative projects. Easy-to-add and easy-to-see reference stitches assure the correct connection and alignment of your designs. The hoop lifts open while attached to the embroidery arm which allows you to easily slide your fabric to the next location. This product is now designed for use with the Quattro, Quattro 2 and the Isodore Innov-is 5000.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary