The IntelliFax-1575MC is a full-featured fax solution incorporating a built-in Message Center® function. Ideal for small office or home office environments, it's a great communications tool for users who need access to faxes and messages, whether they're in or out of the office.
- Built-in Message Center®. An integrated answering machine saves space and stores up to 30 minutes of messages. Users on the go can access messages and faxes remotely with features like fax forwarding, paging and remote retrieval.
- 14.4K bps fax modem. Fax throughput is enhanced with a modem that can transmit as fast as 9 seconds per page and a QuickScan feature that lets you retrieve your original and get back to work while the document is transmitted.
- Fully assembled print cartridges. No assembly is required to replace our easy-to-change print cartridges.
- Generous paper handling capacities. A 200-sheet paper capacity and up to 20-page auto document feed are well mated to small office needs, reducing the time spent reloading paper and able to handle lengthier fax or copy originals.
- Fax and voice calls on a single line. This efficient design saves the expense of separate phone lines for fax and voice calls, enabling faxes, phone calls and messages to be handled efficiently on a single phone line.
- Caller ID and Distinctive Ring Detection ready‡. Customers subscribing to these services through local phone companies can utilize them on this versatile fax machine as well.
- Timesaving features. A number of features combine to save you time, including one-touch dialing, convenience copying and the ability to simply scan a fax once and then automatically broadcast it to multiple recipients.
- Copy Output Resolution (max. dpi)‡
- Up to 400x400 dpi
- Copy Reduction/Enlargement
- Copying Capability
- B/W Copying
- Yes (up to 99)
- N in 1 Function‡
- Sorting Function
- Activity Report/Journal Report
- Auto Fax Reduction
- Best Transmission Speed (sec)‡
- Approx. 9 seconds per page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (112 locations)
- Coding Method
- Delayed Transmission/Timers
- Yes/3 Timers
- Dual Access
- Fax Forwarding/Paging
- Fax Modem Speed
- 14.4K bps Fax Modem
- Fax Page Memory‡
- Up to 50 page fax memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W Faxing
- Gray Scale
- Mono: 64
- Group Dial (up to x groups)
- Yes (4)
- ITU-T Group
- Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity‡
- 20-Page ADF
- Max. Fax Resolution
- 203x392 lines/inch
- Optional Paper Capacity (sheets)‡
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- Print Technology
- Ribbon Transfer Technology
- Quick Scan (Memory Transmission)‡
- Approx. 14 sec/page
- Remote Fax Retrieval
- Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡
- 200-Sheet Input Capacity
- Standard Memory (MB)
- 1MB Memory
- Transmission Verification Report
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- Carton Weight (lbs.)
- 16.1 lbs.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- "In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡
- (1) Starter Print Cartridge(100 pages)
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- 16 characters/1 line
- Max. Input for ADF (Width/Height)
- Max. Paper Width/Length (Paper Tray)
- Min. Input for ADF (Width/Height)
- Min. Paper Width/Length (Paper Tray)
- Operating Environment: Temperature
- 41-95 degrees F
- Optional Interface(s)‡
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- 50 sheets
- PC FAX Capability‡
- Power Consumption - Sleep/Standby/Peak
- Power Source
- AC 120 V 50/60Hz
- Replacement Consumables / Yield‡
- PC201/up to 450 pages PC202RF/2-pack of refill rolls PC204RF/4-pack of refill rolls
- Sheet Weight - ADF (Min./Max.)
- 17-24 lbs.
- Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (Min./Max.)
- 17-32 lbs.
|Best Transmission Speed (sec)‡||Based on Brother #1 chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Fax Page Memory‡||Based on Brother #1 Chart at standard resolution with MMR compression|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approx. ink yield based on letter paper size at 5% page coverage. Yields may vary with conditions and use.|
|Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Additional purchase required.|
|Quick Scan (Memory Transmission)‡||Using Brother #1 Chart at standard resolution and highest compression mode.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary