- 180 built-in sewing stitches, including 40 combinable stitches, 10 styles of one-step buttonholes and 5 sewing lettering fonts
- Quilters Bundle (a $300 value), included
- My Custom Stitch Feature
- See More
For sewers and quilters who like to create custom projects all their own, the Pacesetter PS700 Sewing & Quilting Machine is a must-have. It offers a comprehensive range of different features and options that will impress even the most experienced seamstress or quilting fan.
The sewing machine provides you with 180 built-in stitches, 40 of which are combinable. There’s also 10 distinct styles of one-step buttonholes and 5 gorgeous sewing lettering fonts perfect for monogramming gifts for family and friends. And for those who love to create their own distinct patterns and styles, there’s the My Custom Stitch Feature. Get ready to let your creative spirits soar with this fun and dynamic quilting machine!
- Quilters Bundle - Over $300 Value - Wide table, open toe foot, stitch guide foot, quilting foot, walking foot, and 1/4" piecing foot.
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles, and Lettering Fonts - 180 built-in sewing stitches, including 40 combinable stitches, 10 styles of one-step buttonholes and 5 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3" from Needle to Arm - More room to the right of the needle to easily maneuver fabric when working on projects of all sizes.
- My Custom Stitch Feature - Create personalized sewing stitches and save for future use.
- Reinforcement Stitch - Automatically sew a tie-off stitch or easily sew a block of decorative stitches.
- Advanced Needle Threading System - With the press of a lever, the thread is pushed through the eye of the needle.
- Jam-Resistant Quick-Set Drop-in Top Bobbin - Just drop in a full bobbin, pull the thread through the slot, trim, and start sewing.
- Super Easy Bobbin Winding System - With the fast and simple bobbin winder, you can wind the bobbins with the press of a lever.
- Knee Lifter Included - “Hands-free” way to maneuver your fabric as you sew.
- Improved Sewing - Longer feed dogs and zigzag foot allows for smoother sewing.
- Accessory Storage
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Adjustable Screen Brightness
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Built-in Languages
- Built-In Memory
- Display Type
- Feed Dog Points
- Included Accessory Feet
- Buttonhole Foot, Button Fitting Foot, 1/4 Inch Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstich Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot, Quilting Foot, Walking Foot, Quilt Guide, Open Toe Foot, Non-Stick Foot, Adjustable Zipper/Piping Foot, Stitch Guide Foot
- LCD Display Size (W" x H")
- 2.9" x 1.6"
- Lighting Type
- Memory Card Reader
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down)
- Needle Stop Position Up/Down
- Needle Threading System
- Presser Foot Leveling
- Quick Set Bobbin
- Realistic Preview
- Specialty Feet Included
- Start/Stop Button
- Stitch Selector Type
- Thread Sensor
- Thread Sensor On/Off
- UL/CSA Listed Voltage
- Wide Table Included
- Workspace Area
- 4.1" x 8.3"
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 18.051" x 26.87" x 18.622"
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 18.90" x 9.82" x 11.81"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Built-in Quilting Stitches
- Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts
- Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Included Quilting Feet
- Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA)
- Back to Beginning Key
- Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches)
- Button Hole Styles
- Independent Bobbin Winding Motor
- Knee Lifter
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- My Custom Stitch Feature
- Pivot Function
- Quick Reference Stitch Guides
- Reinforcement/reverse Stitches
- Sideways Sewing
- Speed Control
- Stitch Length (mm)
- Stitch Width (mm)
- Carton Contents‡
- Needle set, Twin needle, Bobbin (4), Quilting Guide, Seam ripper, Cleaning brush, Eyelet punch, Screwdriver (large), L-shaped screwdriver, Disc-shaped screwdriver, Horizontal spool pin, Spool caps (4 - large, medium, small, mini-insert), Spool net, Knee lifter, Foot controller, Accessory bag, Dust cover, Grid sheet set, Operation manual, Quick reference guide, Power supply cord: UL/CSA-LF, Registration sheet, Premium Warranty for US, 2&5 Warranty for US, Accessory leaflet
- USB Cable
- Not Included
- 2/6/25 Year Premium Limited Warranty
SA128Genuine Brother Accessory. Parallel grooves on the underside of foot hold an invisible zipper in place for easy installation of the zipper.
SA133Perfect for edge stitching, attaching lace and fabric edge joining. Adjustable, open-toed guide makes this a great foot for both embellishing and utility stitching, works with straight and decorative stitches.
SA161Genuine Brother Accessory. This foot attaches zippers and pipings easily. Its position can be adjusted exactly on the edge of the zipper/piping, avoiding the non-flat parts of them. It also presses the fabric with just the right pressure. Adjustable zipper foot for left or right seams. Adjustable guide to accommodate varying piping dimensions. Single stitch opening for accurate and perfect straight stitch creation.Requires Low Shank Adapter for ULT Series, PC-6500, PC-8200 and PC-8500 sewing machines.
SA102Inserting a concealed zipper is so much easier when using a Concealed Zipper Foot. This foot will hold your zipper coils in place allowing you to achieve a professional finish to the topstitch.
SA126Genuine Brother Accessory. The groove under the foot is slightly wider and flatter to form than the Picot Foot. Designed to create a flat narrow hem on lightweight fabrics.
|Accessories||Accessories in bundle vary per machine.|
|Bundle Availability||Bundle offered for select machines.|