Versatile, Desktop Office Labeler
About the Product
The PT-1830C is a sleek, desktop labeler that creates professional labels for virtually any office application. This model uses the "TZ" series of laminated tapes up to 18mm wide, but also has the ability to print on a "super narrow" (approximately 1/8") non-laminated tape that is perfect for labeling CD spines. The PT-1830C prints 4 type sizes and 9 type styles from its QWERTY keyboard. This labeler also has built-in label templates for easy labeling of CD's, VHS and audio tapes, plus others. The PT-1830C also features five "Favorite" keys that allow you to store commonly used phrases into memory and print them with the touch of a button!
- 15-character display for easier viewing and editing of text
- 5 Favorite Keys – To save and print your favorite labels in seconds
- 8 framing options built in
- Easy-to-use, built-in label templates
- Huge assortment of "TZ" tapes available
- Operates on 6 "AA" Batteries (not included)
- Prints on five different label widths, up to 18mm wide
- Prints up to 2 lines in 4 type sizes and 10 type styles
- Repeat and mirror printing
- Five "Favorite" keys let you save commonly used phrases into memory & then print them at the touch of a button!
- Raised, angled keys for more accurate input
- Uses 3.5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm and 18mm tape widths
- 15-character LCD display