Your session has timed out. Please log in again
The PT-1950 is a "USB Ready" deluxe desktop labeling system. With the PT-1950, you can print laminated labels from 6mm to 18mm wide, created via either the built-in keyboard or your PC. It comes with label design software, a black and white 12mm starter tape and an AC adapter.Used by itself, the PT-1950 prints in 2 fonts, 8 type styles and 8 type sizes, and up to 5 lines. When connected to a PC, its label creation possibilities are virtually endless. Additionally, the PT-1950 boasts an automatic tape cutter which accurately cuts labels to length, even unattended multiple copies. Its two-line display allows easy text entry and editing.
- Built-in auto cutter
- Dual operation - portable/standalone and PC connected.
- Use tamper-evident tape for asset management.
- Connect to your PC (USB Cable required) to use more fonts, add graphics, or print from databases
- Small desktop design -- perfect for helping organize any home office or office
- Create high-quality, easy-to-read labels in seconds
- Flexible: Prints up to 5 lines, with 64 type sizes/style combinations
- Perfect for file folders, binders, property labels, or virtually anything that needs a label 2 line LCD display
- Includes AD-60 AC adapter
- 10 character x 2 line LCD display for easy editing.
- 53 built-in symbols/15 auto formats.
- Make durable, laminated labels for temperatures from -30o to 100o C.
- PC and Mac USB connectivity.
- Perfect for file folders, binders, property labels or virtually anything that needs a label
- Powered by AC Adapter (Included) or 6 "AA" batteries (not included)