Your session has timed out. Please log in again
The P-touch® PT-2600 is the only electronic labeling system in the world that prints both P-touch® laminated labels and Avery® die cut address, return address and file folder labels one at a time just by switching label cassettes. Sometimes you need just one or two Avery® labels to mail a package, address a letter or identify a file folder. The PT-2600 can do it with no problem!The PT-2600 delivers high quality labels either as a portable stand-alone unit or as a computer label printer. It can be connected to a PC or Mac so that virtually any graphics, signatures, logos, type fonts or images created on your computer can be made into a professional looking label.
- Prints 7 industry-standard bar codes in stand alone, and 14 in PC mode
- Up to 7-line printing
- Uses 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 18mm and 24mm tape widths
- 8 fonts & 10 type styles - normal, outline, bold, solid, shadow (each can be combined with italic) and vertical
- 8 type sizes - 6 point to 62 point
- 20 character LCD display
- 7 bar code symbology fonts
- Auto cutter
- Avery label printing feature
- Dual operation - stand alone and PC connected.
- Easy-swap tapes in a wide variety of colors and sizes.
- Large, 100-label memory for storing and printing frequently-used labels.
- PC and Mac USB connectivity.
- Produce laminated labels for harsh-environment applications.
- Produce name badges with ID bar codes quickly and economically.