Your session has timed out. Please log in again
Whether you’re busting queues on the sales floor or working with customers in the field, add productivity to your point-of-sale or point-of-service experience with compact, fast, on-the-go ready receipt printers. These pocket-sized, easy-to-pair devices make printing receipts and tickets on the move as simple as grab, print, and go. Enjoy NFC quick connection to multiple operating systems, a long-lasting battery for your entire shift, and proven thermal printing reliability. Plus, support your specific printing application with Bluetooth® , WiFi® , and common command languages. Get performance, readiness, and affordability for any size business. Discover rugged mobile receipt printers that are built for real work in retail, field services, public safety, and more.
- Compact and Lightweight Small size – So small that you can carry around easily in your pocket, making it readily available to help at any time.
- On-Demand Printing These printers print the receipts you need the instant you need them, streamlining the whole transaction process.
- Up to 4 ips Fast Print Speed Delivers receipts fast, reduces wait time, increases worker productivity, and satisfies the customer waiting for their receipt.
- Crisp 203 dpi Resolution Delivers high resolution output that is both human and machine readable.
- Smart Li-ion Battery Technology The latest battery technology available allows you to maximize the battery life while ensuring you print the entire shift.
- Reliable Proven Printing Technology Direct thermal technology uses fewer moving parts than both ink and laser printing technologies, and fewer parts mean fewer parts to fail. The only consumable is the receipt paper, there is no additional ink or ribbon to purchase or replace.
- Colored LED Indicators LED indicators in varying colors provide updates on battery status, printer status, and RF connection on the user interface so they are easy to see and interpret.
- Multiple Operating Systems Support Software development kits (SDKs) are available for iOS®, Android™, Windows® mobile and drivers for Windows – making it easy to integrate and print from almost any device, tablet, rugged handheld, and Windows PC.
- Support for the Major Linear and 2D Barcodes Delivers compatibility with many existing applications and provides the latest technology for new applications.
- Various Emulations Allows the printer to drop-in replace an existing product when the existing application software cannot be modified.
- Secure Using the latest security protocols for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, know that your application is secure.
- ESC POS Support Easily integrated into existing retail POS applications.
- Genuine Brother Media Available in economy, premium, and synthetic receipt paper to meet most mobile application needs.
- Variety of Accessories Optional accessories include: drop-in charging cradles, expandable drop-in battery chargers, protective case, carrying strap, and more.
- Affordability Mobile receipt printers that deliver performance and reliability at a great price that aligns with almost any budget.
|Communications Certifications||SPP (Serial Port Profile) / iAP supported|
|Communications Interface(s)||USB (Mini), Bluetooth, WLAN, NFC|
|Communications Security||Authentic method (encryption scheme) *Infrastructure mode -Open system (None/WEP64/WEP128) -WPA/WPA2-PSK (TKIP+AES) -EAP-FAST (TKIP/AES) -PEAPv0 (TKIP/AES) -EAP-TLS (TKIP/AES) -EAP-TTLS (TKIP/AES))|
|Operating System Compatibility||Windows 10 (32/64bit), Windows 8 (32/64bit), Windows 7 (32/64bit), Windows Vista (32/64bit), Android v2.2 or later, iOS v6.0 or later, Mac OS X 10.10.x or later, Linux Red Hat and Debian|
|Print Driver Compatibility||Windows, Mac ® , Linux, Android, iOS|
|Consumable Format||Roll with Continuous Media, Roll with Perforated Media, Roll with Die Cut Media|
|Consumable Max Roll OD Size||1.18" (30 mm)|
|Consumable Roll Core ID Size||0.4" (10.2mm)|
|Consumable Thickness||Receipt: 2 mil - 3.94 mil (0.06mm - 0.10mm)|
|Media Width Max||2.28” (58mm)|
|Unit Dimensions (W x D x H)||3.11" (W) x 4.57" (H) x 1.44" (D) (79 mm (W) x 116 mm (H) x 36.5 mm (D))|
|Unit Weight||215 g (0.47 lb) with battery|
|Drop Protection||1.8m (without IP54 protective case), 2.5m (with IP54 protective case) *Controlled test environment|
|Operating Environment||14°F - 122°F (-10°C - 50°C)|
|Storage Environment||-4°F - 140°F (-20°C - 60°C)|
|Available Memory||FLASH: 16 MB, RAM: 32 MB|
|Media Exit Features||Tear Up, Tear Down|
|Media Feed Features||Drop In Roll|
|Media Feed Options||None|
|User Interface||2 Buttons (1 feed/pause button and 1 power button) and 5 LED for Printer Status (Battery status x 3, Printer Status x 1, RF connection x1)|
|Battery Charge Time||3 Hours|
|Battery Life||300 Cycles|
|Battery Required to Print||Yes|
|Battery Requirements||Rechargeable Li-ion battery (PA-BT-003)|
|Battery Yield||6,400 Labels|
|Power Management||Auto Power On/Off|
|Power Source Options||AutoRanging Power Supply, Replaceable Rechargeable Battery, Vehicle Power Adapter, Forklift Power Adapter|
|Power Supply||12 VDC, 1 A (PA-BT-008)|
|Print Resolution||203 dpi|
|Print Speed||6ips (152.4mm/sec)|
|Print Technology||Direct Thermal|
|Print Width Maximum||2.28" (58mm)|
|2 Dimensional Barcodes||PDF417/MicroPDF417 Data Matrix Maxicode QR Code/Micro QR Code Aztec|
|Bitmap Fonts||Helsinki Letter Gothic Bold Gothic|
|Emulations||FBPL-EZC (EPL2, ZPL2, and CPCL) & FBPL-EZP (EPL2, ZPL2, and Epson® ESC-POS)|
|Linear Barcodes||Code39 Code93 Code128 ITF(I-2/5) UPC-A UPC-E EAN-8 EAN-13 GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128) GS1 DataBar (RSS) MSI Codabar (NW-7) Postnet|
|Media Sensor Types||Reflective (Black Bar, Hole), Out of Paper|
|Outline Fonts||Helsinki Brussels Letter Gothic Gothic Utah Condensed Bold|
|Print Commands||Raster ESC/P P-touchTemplate|
|Stored Templates||Up to 256 templates|
|Carton Configuration||Printer Kit|
|Carton Contents||Printer, Li-Ion Battery, AC Adapter, Belt Clip, Printed Guides|
|Limited Warranty Length||2 Years|