Your session has timed out. Please log in again
RuggedJet RJ4230B, Mobile 4" DT Printer w/ Battery USB, Bluetooth® technology/MFi, NFC Pairing - Includes: 2 Year Premier Limited Warranty, Doc Set, Roll Holder Stop, Strain Relief Clip, Belt Clip & ZPL/CPCL
- Compact Twenty percent smaller than its predecessor for lightweight and ergonomic design.
- Rugged Ultra-rugged construction with reinforced parts, industrial-grade tactile buttons, and molded rubber housing engineered for improved toughness and 6.59-ft. drop protection (IP54 certified).
- Powerful Enhanced print speeds of up to 5ips and long lasting battery life with real-time battery status indicator.
- Easy to Use Active docking station, visible LCD display, simple loading, NFC one-touch pairing, and remote updates and configuration with free Mobile Deploy app.
- Smart Li-ion Battery (3000mAH). long lasting battery life with double the capacity in about half the size to last a full-day shift – plus indicator for true real-time battery life status.
- Stay Connected Bluetooth® technology Version 4.2 (Classic/LE/MFi) plus NFC capability for easy device pairing.
- Compatible iOS and AndroidTM SDK’s for easier app integration and development.
- Versitile Up and down tearbars to mount and use in any direction, top and side access cover release for accessibility in tight spaces, and locking roll holders for accurate repeatable print margins and an active docking station accessory for fast mounting or grab and go situations.
- Protection Exclusive Brother 2-Year Premier Limited Warranty protects investing in mobility and is expandable for up to 5 years.
|Communications Certifications||USB v2.0 (Full Speed) Bluetooth Version 4.2 Classic: SPP (Serial Port Profile)/ OPP(Object Push Profile)/ HCRP(Hard Copy Cable Replacement Profile)/iAP supported Low Energy: GATT MFi Bluetooth|
|Communications Interface(s)||USB (Mini), Serial, Bluetooth Mfi, Bluetooth, NFC|
|Operating System Compatibility||Windows 10 (32/64bit), Windows 8 (32/64bit), Windows 7 (32/64bit), Windows Vista (32/64bit), Android v2.2 or later, iOS v6.0 or later|
|Print Driver Compatibility||Windows, Mac ® , Android, Windows Mobile, iOS|
|Consumable Max Roll OD Size||2.28" (58mm)|
|Consumable Thickness||Receipt: 2.3 mil to 3.5 mil (0.058 mm to 0.090 mm); Tag: 3.5 mil to 5.3 mil (0.090 mm to 0.135 mm) Label: 3.2 mil to 6.7 mil (0.080 mm to 0.170 mm)|
|Consumable Types||Receipts, Labels, Tags|
|Media Width Min||1.77” (45 mm)|
|Unit Dimensions (W x D x H)||6.02 “(W) x 6.26 “(D) x 2.68 “(H) 153 mm(W) x 159 mm(D) x 68 mm(H)|
|Unit Weight||717g w/o battery (1.58lbs) 850g with battery (1.87lbs)|
|Drop Protection||6.9’ (2.1 m) Multiple Drops on Each Side and Corners Tumbled 500x at 1m (3.3ft.) without Breakage or Malfunction IP54 Certified Environment Sealing Testing MIL-STD 810g Testing Standard Compliant|
|Available Memory||Flash: 64MB (User Area 42MB) RAM: 256MB|
|Media Exit Features||Tear Up, Tear Down|
|Media Feed Features||Drop In Roll, Adjustable Roll Holder|
|User Interface||1 Monochrome LCD 4 Buttons (1 Power and 3 Navigation and Feed) 1 LED (Status)|
|Power Supply||15VDC 4.0A (PA-AD-600)|
|Print Resolution||203 dpi|
|Print Width Maximum||4.09" (104mm)|
|Emulations||ZPL II CPCL|
|Media Sensor Types||Transmissive (Gap, Hole) Reflective (Black Bar, Hole) Out of Paper|
|Carton Contents||Printer, Li-Ion Battery, Belt Clip, Roll Holder Stop, USB Strain Relief Clip, Printed Guides|
|Limited Warranty Length||2 Years|
|NFC (Near Field Communications)||The product compatible with NFC capable devices and is not certified by the NFC Organization.|
|NFC (Near Field Communications); Remote Updates with Mobile Deploy||The product compatible with NFC capable devices and is not certified by the NFC Organization. Remote updates require a device capable of running Mobile Deploy and have an internet connection.|