About the Product
The Brother MFC-L8610CDW color laser all-in-one printer is a great choice for offices and small workgroups that need cost-efficient printing, easy scanning, secure document handling and reliable, business quality output. This high-performance all-in-one helps to increase your productivity with fast print and scan speeds. Advanced security features help limit document and device access and help lower costs by restricting color printing. Flexible paper handling includes the ability to expand to a 1,050-sheet total capacity with optional trays.
- Fast, high-quality business printing and copying. With print speeds up to 33 pages per minute in both color and black‡, you no longer have to wait for high-impact business documents.
- Fast, advanced scanning‡. Help increase your productivity with fast scan speeds and support for a wide range of destinations including E-mail, SharePoint, business cloud services, and more via a 50-page capacity auto document feeder or letter-size document glass.
- Flexible network connectivity. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces to easily setup and share on your wireless or wired network.
- Convenient mobile device printing and scanning. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan and Wi-Fi Direct®. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- Cost-efficient printing. Spend less time replacing supplies and help reduce operating costs by using Brother Genuine high-yield replacement toner cartridges (4,500 pages black, 4,000 pages color‡).
- Easily print two-sided documents. Use the automatic duplex feature to help reduce your printing costs and produce professional two-sided documents, presentations, brochures, and booklets. Also, create two-sided output from one-sided originals when copying and faxing.
- Flexible paper handling‡.
- 3.7" color Touchscreen display.
- Advanced security features.
- At your side support. Free online, live chat or phone support for the life of your product.
Supplies & Accessories (13)
|Advanced Scanning Features||Feature available from Brother Control Center|
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Based on ITU-T test chart at standard resolution with JBIG compression.|
|Black Print Speed (max. ppm)||Based on one-sided printing. Change from default setting required.|
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Requires an Internet connection.|
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approximately 30,000 pages based on 1 page per job and 50,000 pages based on 3 pages per job [letter/A4 simplex pages]. The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. Belt Unit yield is approximately 50,000 pages based on 1 page per job and 130,000 pages based on 3 pages per job [letter/A4 simplex pages]. The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. Waste Toner Box yield is approximate and based on A4 or Letter size single-sided pages. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡||Requires an Internet connection and an account with desired service. All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. ©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google Drive is a trademark of Google LLC. EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.|
|Color Print Speed (max. ppm)||Based on one-sided printing. Change from default setting required.|
|First Time to Print ‡||From Ready Mode and standard tray.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible.|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|First Time to Print||From Ready Mode and standard tray.|
|Images||Images are for illustrative purposes only.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†||Black/White only. PC Fax Receive not supported for Mac OS®.|
|"Scan To" Feature†||Scan to E-mail Server requires SMTP/POP3 mail server support. Download from Brother Solutions Center at http://solutions.brother.com. Scan to Network Folder (CIFS) not available for Mac OS®.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. AirPrint is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Mopria® is a registered trademark or service mark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.|
|Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Scan Drivers Included‡||SANE and ISIS drivers are available for download from Brother Solutions Center. Visit http://solutions.brother.com.|
|Scan Speeds (maximum)‡||Scan speed measured with all advanced features turned off using LTR size test documents at 300dpi.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|USB Host Location(s)||USB Host Front: Print/Scan: PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG, XPS and Secure PDF files via your USB flash memory drive Scan: PDF/A, Signed PDF, TIFF (mono) USB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB. Support format: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32|