Can perfect crafting success be yours? It can, with the Brother ScanNCut DX just add imagination! Now, the only home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner have essentially everything else you need. And want. Like Brother's revolutionary auto-blade sensor technology. It automatically detects material thickness to cut precise custom and built-in patterns. So, you can cut down on guesswork, and wasted material.
You'll be able to create and edit designs quickly and easily on the 5-inch LCD touchscreen display. No need to use a computer or complicated software. Also, the machine is whisper quiet! Just right for those late-night crafting sessions. Just fire up your imagination and go!
- Blade Sensor Technology with Auto Blade Auto Blade detects the thickness of material. No need to select material type nor adjust blade depth before cutting.*
- Cuts Up To 0.1” (3 Mm) In Thickness Brother introduces a blade that cuts up to 0.1” (3 mm) in thickness. Cut a wide-variety of materials* like foam and felt virtually effortlessly with Auto Blade. For use only with the ScanNCut DX machine and the ScanNCut DX Auto Blade Holder.*
- Design, Scan + More Turn your scanned images into unique one-of-a-kind cut designs and patterns. Plus, no counting blocks! Scan your material and see on the 5" screen display where you want to place your cut file - virtually no errors.
- Whisper Quiet The Brother ScanNCut DX cuts and scans with little noise compared to previous models. Enjoy your DIY projects, card making, or quilting anytime day or night. The redesigned, quieter mechanism is perfect for use in small office or business setting where noise can be very distracting.
- Built-in Patterns + Free Projects Online 682 Built-in Designs, including 100 Quilt patterns, Plus 9 Lettering Fonts Get creative! Basic shapes, intricate designs, borders, quilt patterns, fonts, and more are all available on the easy-to-use 5-inch color LCD touchscreen display. Plus have access to FREE projects online with step by step instructions by visiting <a href=http://www.canvasworkspace.com target=”_blank”>CanvasWorkspace.com</a>.
- Built-in Storage The ScanNCut DX machine has ample storage for blades, touch pen, and other tools right inside the front cover! Everything that you store in these compartments stays put with the magnetic closures. Plus, the storage area can be used as a wide-flat work surface for securing materials to the mat. For smooth, even mat feeding the machine has a slide tray in the back.*
- Cut, Draw, Emboss, Foil + More With optional accessories you can expand your creative possibilities and create mixed media personalized projects.*
- Great for Fabric Projects Have you ever struggled with piecing together your fabric when working on various sewing and quilting projects? ScanNCut DX gives you the ability to add a seam allowance in ¼” increments to assist you in piecing together fabric pieces for your quilts, clothing and more. But wait, it gets better! You can even utilize the erasable pens (air soluble and water soluble) to create sewing guidelines on your designs to assure virtually perfect placement of your stitches.
- Work Area
- 12" x 24" with optional mat
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 12.25" x 25.0" x 12.0"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Built-In Designs
- Built-In Fonts
- Built-In Memory
- Built-In Quilt Designs
- Direct Connection Via USB Cable
- On-Screen Editing
- USB Slots
- Wireless Connection to PC or Tablet
- Wireless Network Ready
- Zoom Function
- Background Scan Adjustment
- Darker, Lighter
- File Formats Supported
- FCM, SVG
- Maximum Scanning Width (in.)
- Scan to USB
- Scanner Capabilities
- Scanner Resolution (DPI)
- Scan-to-Cut Data
- Detection type: Outline, Detection type: Region, Detection type: Line (Thinning)
- USB Cable
- Not Included
- 1 Year Limited Parts & Labor, 2 Year Limited Electronic Components and Printed Circuit Boards
12" x 12" Standard Tack MatThis mat has tacky adhesive to secure the material for cutting and can be used multiple times. Specially designed for a wide range of materials from cardstock to fabrics with backing, accommodating up to 12” x 12” (305 mm x 305 mm).
CADXMATLOW12This mat has tacky adhesive to secure the material for cutting and can be used multiple times. Specially designed for delicate or thin paper like printer paper or vellum, accommodating up to 12" x 12" (305 mm x 305 mm).
CADXMATS12Specially designed for scanning materials up to 1 mm in thickness such as photos, artwork, and delicate papers. The scanning mat ensures a stable scanning quality.
CADXBLD1For use with ScanNCut DX Auto Blade Holder (not included). This blade is designed to cut a wide variety of materials including but not limited to paper, thick fabric, vinyl, and foam. Thickness ranging from 0.1 mm-3.0 mm depending on the material.
CADXHLD1For use only with ScanNCut DX Auto Blade (not included). This holder does not accommodate the thin fabric blade or other Brother Cutting machine blades.
|Auto Blade*||Material compatibility may vary. Always perform a trial/test cut to confirm a successful cut.|
|Material Thickness*||Material compatibility may vary. Always perform a trial/test cut to confirm a successful cut.|
|Optional Accessories^||Sold separately|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary