- 682 built-in designs
- Cuts materials up to 3mm in thickness
- 600dpi built-in scanner with on screen editing
- See More
What's the formula for perfect crafting success? Just add imagination! Now, the only series of home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner has essentially everything else you need to create stunning projects right out of the box. With Brother's ScanNCut DX perfect crafting success becomes a reality. The Brother ScanNCut DX was designed for the hobby enthusiast who is looking for an efficient and clean way to cut materials such as felt and foam without frays or damage. Brother’s Auto Blade sensor technology automatically detects the thickness of your materials to cut precise custom and built-in patterns. The Brother SDX125E ScanNCut cutting machine comes with 682 built-in designs, 100 quilt patterns, and 9 letter fonts—these provide you with multiple ways to quickly create and edit designs on the 5” LCD touchscreen display, plus over $70 in added value 76 SVG files included, Birthday Collection, Greeting Cards Collection, Flowers & Valentines Collection (Available with CanvasWorkspace for web only).
This electronic cutting machine is perfect for sewers and quilters. With the Brother SDX125E, struggling to piece together fabric when working on various sewing and quilting projects is a thing of the past. The Brother ScanNCut DX gives you the ability to add a seam allowance in ¼” increments to assist you in assembling fabric pieces for your quilts, clothing, and more.
With a simple internet connection, you’ll be able to access and work with Brother CanvasWorkspace to create virtually anywhere and anytime. Work remotely with your tablet, mobile device, or PC. This Brother cutting machine is wireless network ready. While connected to the same internet network, wirelessly send your cut files directly to your Brother ScanNCut DX. The Brother SDX125 is also whisper quiet, allowing you to cut materials with ease and without disturbing others. This Brother machine is backed by a 1 year limited warranty along with free customer phone and online technical support for the life of the product.
- Blade Sensor Technology: Auto blade detects the thickness of material, no blade adjustment or material selection required.
- Cut Up To 0.1” (3 mm) in Thickness: the Brother Home Electronic Cutting Machine effortlessly cuts materials such as foam and felt with the Auto Blade. Material compatibility may vary. Always perform a trial/test cut to confirm a successful cut.
- On-Screen Editing: Editing designs is fast and easy. This ScanNCut machine comes with a 5” LCD touchscreen display.
- Stand-Alone: Create a project right out of the box without using a computer or mobile device.
- Fully Detailed Designs: With 682 built-in designs, 100 quilt patterns, and 9 letter fonts, this Brother Cutting Machine produces detailed work.
- Wireless Network Ready: Wirelessly connect your PC or mobile device to transfer cut data from the Brother CanvasWorkspace application.
- Perfect for Quilters and Sewers: The Brother SDX125 Electronic Cutting Machine provides a ¼” increment seam allowance to piece together fabric.
- Advanced editing with Canvasworkspace Free software to create, edit, convert and send cut data to and from the machine
- Work Area
- 12" x 24" with optional mat
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 12.25" x 25.0" x 12.1"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Built-In Designs
- Built-In Fonts
- Built-In Memory
- Built-In Quilt Designs
- Direct Connection Via USB Cable
- On-Screen Editing
- USB Slots
- Wireless Connection to PC or Tablet
- Wireless Network Ready
- Zoom Function
- Background Scan Adjustment
- Darker, Lighter
- File Formats Supported
- FCM, SVG
- Maximum Scanning Width (in.)
- Scan to USB
- Scanner Capabilities
- Scanner Resolution (DPI)
- Scan-to-Cut Data
- Detection type: Outline, Detection type: Region, Detection type: Line (Thinning)
- USB Cable
- Not Included
- 1 Year Limited Parts & Labor, 2 Year Limited Electronic Components and Printed Circuit Boards
CADXMATS12Specially designed for scanning materials up to 1 mm in thickness such as photos, artwork, and delicate papers. The scanning mat ensures a stable scanning quality.
CADXMATLOW12This mat has tacky adhesive to secure the material for cutting and can be used multiple times. Specially designed for delicate or thin paper like printer paper or vellum, accommodating up to 12" x 12" (305 mm x 305 mm).
12" x 12" Standard Tack MatThis mat has tacky adhesive to secure the material for cutting and can be used multiple times. Specially designed for a wide range of materials from cardstock to fabrics with backing, accommodating up to 12” x 12” (305 mm x 305 mm).
CADXBLD1For use with ScanNCut DX Auto Blade Holder (not included). This blade is designed to cut a wide variety of materials including but not limited to paper, thick fabric, vinyl, and foam. Thickness ranging from 0.1 mm-3.0 mm depending on the material.
CADXTOTEGRolling tote bag designed specifically to fit the ScanNCut DX machine, mats, and other accessories.
|Auto Blade*||Material compatibility may vary. Always perform a trial/test cut to confirm a successful cut.|
|Material Thickness*||Material compatibility may vary. Always perform a trial/test cut to confirm a successful cut.|
|Optional Accessories^||Sold separately|