Your session has timed out. Please log in again
- The Brother SF-4000 optional Stapler Finisher adds new paper output functions to your Brother printer including stapling, offsetting, and stacking.
- The SF-4000 can staple documents up to 50 pages and has an output capacity of 500 pages.
- The offset function shifts print jobs onto the Stapler Finisher output tray for easier collating.
- Staple and offset functions can be used at the same time.
- When the standard output tray is full, the printer will automatically place the pages onto the SF-4000 output tray, increasing the printer’s output capacity to 750 pages.
- This optional accessory includes 1,950 staples. The SR-100 replacement stapler cartridge offers a total capacity of 10,000 staples (two cartridges with 5,000 staples each).
- The Brother SF‐4000 Stapler Finisher option is for use with the Brother HL‐L6400DW, HL‐L6400DWT, HL‐L6400DWG, HL‐L6400DWX, HL‐L9430CDN, HL‐L9470CDN, and HL‐EX470W.
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H"): 16.1" x 18.8" x 13.7"
- Unit Weight: 17.2 lbs.