About the Product
The Strong & Tough Computerized Sewing machine packs a punch in a portable design. This machine features a metal interior frame providing durability and improved stability when sewing at higher speeds.
Sew on everything from multiple layers of heavyweight fabrics and denim to lightweight silks. Select and view one of the 50 built-in sewing stitches, including 5 styles of one-step, auto-sized buttonholes on the large back-lit LCD display.
Featuring longer 7-point feed dogs with box feed design to help provide smoother fabric feeding even with tough projects. The right and left feed dogs grab your fabric securely while the center feed dog holds the thread, for superior stitching and feeding.
This model is also value packed with 9 sewing feet (walking, ¼” piecing, buttonhole, overcasting, monogramming, zipper, spring action zigzag, blind stitch, button sewing feet) and heavyweight needle pack included. The included needles consist of two #14 heavy duty needles for sewing heavier fabrics such as jeans and leather, in addition to two #11 needles for light to medium weight fabrics and two #14 ballpoint needles for knits and other stretch fabrics.
The ST150HD is sure to bring the power of Brother Strong & Tough sewing to your craft room!
- 50 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 5 styles of one-step, auto-sized buttonholes
- Longer 7-point feed dogs with box feed design help provide smoother fabric feeding even with tough projects. The right and left feed dogs grab your fabric securely while the center feed dog holds the thread, for superior stitching and feeding
- Expanded 6.4” w x 4.1" h needle-to-arm workspace provides more room for quilts and bulkier sewing projects
- Advanced needle threading system threads the needle for you with the touch of a lever
- Large back-lit LCD display screen provides clear visibility of your stitch selection and stitch settings and tells you what foot to use for your selected stitch
- Super bright built-in LED light illuminates the workspace around the needle area
|Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure||No|
|Feed Dog Points||7|
|Included Accessory Feet||Buttonhole Foot, Spring Action Zigzag Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstich Foot, Monogramming Foot, Walking Foot, Button Sewing Foot|
|Needle Position Key (Up/Down)||Yes|
|Needle Stop Position Up/Down||Yes|
|Presser Foot Leveling||No|
|Specialty Feet Included||Yes|
|UL/CSA Listed Voltage||110v|
|Wide Table Included||No|
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||11.0" x 22.5" x 14.55"|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||18.4|
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||16.26" x 7.01" x 12.48"|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||10.14|
|Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA)||No|
|Button Hole Styles||5|
|Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)||850|
|My Custom Stitch Feature||No|
|Quick Reference Stitch Guides||Yes|
|Warranty||1/2/25 Year Limited Warranty|