About the Product
The TD-4000 is a complete barcode software and desktop label printing solution, at the price of just a printer. Windows® GDI technology revolutionized how we view and use software today, so why limit how you print your labels, receipts and tags with legacy printer restrictions? The TD-4000 is a true GDI printer, fully compatible with Windows® OS computers – including Windows® 10. This desktop label printer and barcode printer will print on most medium/high sensitivity direct thermal media in high quality 300 dots/inch print resolution, and comes ready with everything you need to start printing including the USB cable and PT-Editor 5,a powerful but easy to use design software application. Use PT-Editor 5 to add barcodes, lines, curves, text, and graphics, and print by typing in your data or link to a variety of data files which includes CSV files, Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets, Microsoft Access® and SQL Server databases, and print by selecting one or multiple records. Or, use your own Windows® based software application as the TD-4000 comes with a WHQL certified Windows®-based printer driver and is compatible with many third party Windows®-based software applications.
Use PT-Editor to add bar codes, lines, curves, text and graphics, and print by typing in your data or link to a Microsoft Excel® or Access® database file or SQL server and select one or multiple records. Or, use your own Windows®-based software application as the TD-4000 comes with a WHQL certified Windows®-based printer driver and is compatible with many third party Windows®-based software applications.
Unlike competitive barcode label printer models that require printing using their resident fonts and barcodes, the TD-4000 is also host-based and can print text, barcodes and graphics from software, up to 4.3 inches/second. The built-in automatic cutter reliably trims receipts and continuous labels to your desirable length, or configure it to cut after printing die cut labels – either one at a time or after printing a strip of multiple labels. The TD-4000 is a desktop barcode printer built around a mechanism with a history of reliability and comes with a 1 year limited warranty and toll free customer support.
With this combination of high performance, value add and reliability, why not experience the TD-4000 for yourself; the best valued desktop barcode printer.
- Complete barcode software and label printing solution
- Compatible with most medium/high sensitivity direct thermal label, receipt and tag media up to 4" wide
- Fully compatible with Windows® OS computers
- Includes PT-Editor 5 professional barcode and label design/print software application
- Prints high quality 300 dpi text, graphics and barcodes
- Fast, host based printing – up to 4.3ips
- Download templates and print from a barcode scanner, keyboard or other standalone device
- Reliable built-in automatic cutter
- Clam shell cover and no spindle, drop in roll design
- USB 2.0 and RS-232C serial interface connectivity