Your session has timed out. Please log in again
The modern Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 Disney Combo Sewing and Embroidery machine continues the Brother legacy of exceptional combo machines. With 788 embroidery designs, plus 101 Disney-exclusive designs (for a total of 889), a large 9.5” x 14” embroidery area, and wireless integration with Artspira‡, the Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 will elevate your sewing and embroidery skills.
- Sewing and Embroidery in one Machine- With over 780 built-in embroidery designs, 760 built-in sewing stitches, modern technology, and the integration of Artspira‡, the Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 sewing and embroidery machine will be your go-to machine.
- Built-in Disney Designs- The Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 has the magic of 101 Disney embroidery designs built right in, featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, and Pluto. Plus, your favorite characters from Frozen, Finding Nemo, and Cars! Brother customers get exclusive access to even more Disney and Disney•Pixar embroidery designs through the iBroidery.com Download Center‡.
- Wireless Enabled- The Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 is wireless enabled. You can receive software update notifications and send embroidery files from your PC to your machine via the free downloadable Design Database Transfer (no USB required). This allows for easy data management for all your designs and projects.
- Mobile Apps- Design line-art-inspired drawings on your mobile device and transfer your new designs to your Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 with the Artspira‡ mobile app via a wireless connection. With Artspira‡, creating a custom personal work of art has never been easier. Use the My Design Snap mobile app‡ to turn line art, handwriting, or printed clip art into embroidery data. It’s as easy as 1-2-3. Be alerted when it’s time to change the thread or when your project is complete with the My Stitch Monitor App‡.
- Embroidery Positioning Function- Enjoy innovative embroidery features on the Stellaire2 XJ2 with the time-saving 2-Point Positioning with LED Pointer, which will help you align designs for pin-point embroidery placement.
- Sewing Features- Add decorative tapering to projects with the Stitch Tapering feature and enjoy the ease of use and redesigned Multi-Function Foot Controller. Other notable features include easy removal of the Needle Plate, an upgraded N+ foot (from the XP3).
- My Custom Stitch- For the ultimate sewing and embroidery personalization, the advanced My Custom Stitch feature allows you to create a stitch or pattern, save it, and then use that unique stitch or pattern for all your projects.
- Generous Workspace- The Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 has a generous 56 inches of workspace, a spacious 11.25” from needle to arm, exceptional LED lighting, a clear and sharp 10.1” LCD digital display, and a number of cutting-edge apps for almost any project.
- LCD Display- See your designs come to life on the large 10.1" built-in high-definition LCD display and easily scroll through the menus, navigate the crystal-clear icons, and see your design properties in preview mode. In addition, you can watch one of the many educational tutorial videos online to get the most out of your Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 sewing or embroidery experience.
- Embroidery Patterns- Loaded with a library of built-in embroidery designs, the Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 has a fun assortment of patterns that will inspire. First, browse the nine Large Size Patterns and the three Light Sketch Flower patterns, including floral and wildlife motifs. Then, scroll the seven Line and Corner patterns that feature decorative corners, flowers, and an adorable bunny face and the three In-The-Hoop patterns that feature a Pin Cushion (disguised as a hedgehog), a Scissor Sheath, and a decorative Scrap Bag.
- My Connection Feature- The value-packed My Connection feature will allow you to send files back and forth between your Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 and select ScanNCut DX machines. When the design or pattern is sent from machines when connected to the same wireless network, the ScanNCut DX to a Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2, it can be retrieved in My Design Center. This feature takes the place of using a USB to transfer designs between machines and is exclusive to ScanNCut DX machines only.
- My Design Center- The My Design Center has 30 basic shapes, 30 closed shapes, 30 open shapes, and 17-line types that can be used, alone or combined, to create unique embroidery projects. In addition, my Design Center has more selection choices, such as line types and region motifs, for almost any project.
- Yarn Couching- Turn embroidery letters with yarn into a cool 3-D effect using the Couching Embroidery Foot
- Matrix Copy Function- Create unique and distinctive designs with the Matrix Copy feature. Add multiple copies of the same design on your project for one-of-a-kind patterns.
|Additional Specialty Feet Available||Yes|
|Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure||Yes|
|Adjustable Screen Brightness||Yes|
|Automatic Thread Cutter||Yes|
|Display (Number of Colors)||16777216|
|Feed Dog Points||7|
|Included Accessory Feet||Button Fitting Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind hem stitch/Multi-purpose guide Foot, MuVit Digital Dual Feed Foot, Straight Stitch Foot, Free-Motion Echo Quilting Foot, Free-Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot, 1/4" Quilting Foot with Guide, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot, Embroidery Foot, Free-Motion Quilting Foot|
|Memory Card Reader||No|
|Mouse Capability by USB||Yes|
|Needle Position Key (Up/Down)||Yes|
|Needle Stop Position Up/Down||Yes|
|Needle Threading System||Automatic|
|Number of Presser Feet||15|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|Presser Foot Leveling||Yes|
|Quick Set Bobbin||Yes|
|Specialty Feet Included||Yes|
|Stitch Selector Type||Touch Screen|
|Thread Sensor||Bobbin Sensor, Upper Thread Sensor|
|Thread Sensor On/Off||Yes|
|UL/CSA Listed Voltage||110v|
|Wide Table Included||No|
|Workspace Area||11.25" x 5.0"|
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||24.250 " x 32.750 " x 25.000 "|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||77.600|
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||26.063"x12.638"x13.701"|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||37.479|
|Adjustable Design Icon Size Setting||Yes|
|Adjustable Embroidery Speed Settings||Yes|
|Appliqué Creator Function||Yes|
|Automatic Feed Thread Cutting||Yes|
|Basting Stitch Before Embroidery||Yes|
|Built-In Alphabet Designs||Yes|
|Built-In Border Function||Yes|
|Built-in Embroidery Designs featuring Disney/Pixar Characters||101|
|Built-in Embroidery Lettering Alphabet Fonts||26|
|Cap Frame Capability||No|
|Color Shuffling Function||Yes|
|Curved Text on Screen Editing||Yes|
|Drag and Drop Editing||Yes|
|Embroidery Position Marker||Yes|
|Eyelet Threading System||Yes|
|Frame Designs - Shapes||10|
|Frame Designs - Stitches||14|
|InnovaChrome LED Thread Color System||No|
|Light and Audio Cues to Alert Finished Designs||No|
|Light and Audio Cues to Alert Thread Breakage||No|
|Light and Audio Cues to Alert Thread Change||No|
|Light and Audio Cues with On/Off Modes||No|
|Link Multiple Machines||No|
|Maximum Embroidery Area||9.5" x 14"|
|Maximum Embroidery Speed (spm)||1050|
|Maximum Zoom (%)||200|
|Monogramming Font Styles||Yes|
|My Custom Design Feature||Yes|
|Numbered Threading Guides||Yes|
|Onscreen Automatic Density Adjustment||Yes|
|Pattern Rotating Increments||0.1 Degree, 10 Degrees, 90 Degrees, 1 Degree|
|Print and Stitch Technology||No|
|Programmable Monochrome Embroidery||No|
|Sewing Decorative Stitches with Embroidery Arm Attached||Yes|
|Sewing Speed Range - Frames||1050|
|Space Reduction among Embroidery Alphabets||Yes|
|Standard Included Frames||9.5" x 9.5, 5" x 7", 4" x 4", 9.5" x 14"|
|Trial Position/Layout Function||Yes|
|Power Source||120 v|
|Built-in Quilting Stitches||Yes|
|Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts||4|
|Free Motion Quilting Foot||Yes|
|Included Quilting Feet||Yes|
|Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA)||Yes|
|Available Stitch Types||Chain Stitch, Lock Stitch, Straight Stitch, Zigzag Stitch, Stretch Stitch, Overlock Stitch, Running Stitch, Back Stitch, Satin Stitch, Outline Stitch, Tacking Stitch|
|Back to Beginning Key||Yes|
|Built-In Lettering Fonts||4|
|Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches)||760|
|Button Hole Styles||16|
|Color-Coded Thread System||Yes|
|Independent Bobbin Winding Motor||Yes|
|Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)||1050|
|Media Type USB||Yes|
|My Custom Stitch Feature||Yes|
|Quick Reference Stitch Guides||Yes|
|Stitch Length (mm)||5|
|Stitch Width (mm)||7|
|Carton Contents‡||Zigzag Foot “J” (on machine), Advanced Monogramming Foot “N+”, Overcasting Foot “G”, Zipper Foot “I”, Buttonhole Foot “A”, Blind Stitch foot “R”, Button Fitting foot “M”, Compact Dual Feed Foot, Regular Dual Feed Foot (on Compact Dual Feed Foot), Straight Stitch Foot, Free Motion Open Toe quilting foot “O”, Free Motion Quilting Foot “C”, Free Motion Echo Quilting Foot “E”, Embroidery Foot “W+” with LED pointer, 1/4" Piecing Foot with guide, Adapter, Screw (small), Needle set (75/11 2 needles, 90/14 2 needles, 90/14 2 needles: Ball point needle (gold colored)), Twin needle (2/11 needle), Ball point needle set (75/11 2 needles: Ball point needle for embroidery), Bobbin × 10 (One bobbin is in machine), Seam Ripper, Scissors, Cleaning brush, Eyelet punch, Screwdriver (S/L), Disc-shaped screwdriver, Multi-purpose screwdriver, Spool cap (small), Spool cap (medium) × 2 (One spool cap is on machine), Spool cap (large), Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool), Bobbin clip × 10, Spool felt (on machine), Spool net × 2, Embroidery needle plate cover, Touch pen (stylus), Knee lifter, Advanced multi-function foot controller (Main foot controller, Side pedal, Mounting plate, Mounting screw × 2), Standard bobbin case (green marking on the screw) (on machine), Alternate bobbin case (no color on the screw), Straight stitch needle plate, Cord guide bobbin cover, Bobbin cover (with mark) (on straight stitch needle plate), Bobbin cover (on machine), Embroidery frame with decal set 36 cm (H) × 24 cm (W) (approx. 14 inches (H) × 9-1/2 inches (W)), Embroidery frame with decal set 24 cm (H) × 24 cm (W) (approx. 9-1/2 inches (H) × 9-1/2 inches (W)), Embroidery frame with decal set 18 cm (H) × 13 cm (W) (approx. 7 inches (H) × 5 inches (W)), Embroidery frame with decal set 10 cm (H) × 10 cm (W) (approx. 4 inches (H) × 4 inches (W)), Embroidery positioning sticker sheets × 4, Lens calibration sheet, Embroidery bobbin thread (#60, white), Stabilizer material, Grid sheet set, Chalk pencil, Bobbin center pin and instruction sheet, Accessory case, Telescopic thread guide, Spool support, Spool pin × 2, Screw and washer, Spool cap (XL) × 2, Spool holder × 2, Spool cap base × 2, Spool felt × 2, Ring × 4, Embroidery couching foot “Y”, Yarn guide for embroidery couching, Yarn threader, Operation Manual, Quick Reference Guide|
|Warranty||2/6/25 Year Premium Limited Warranty|
|Artspira‡||‡Free app download and wireless connection required. Compatibility may vary by device and operating system.|
|iBroidery.com Download Center‡||‡Sold Separately, additional purchase required.|
|My Design Snap mobile app‡||‡Free app download and wireless connection required. Compatibility may vary by device and operating system.|
|My Stitch Monitor App‡||‡Free app download and wireless connection required. Compatibility may vary by device and operating system.|