Ordering & Shipping Information
At Brother, all orders are important, so we make every effort to ship your merchandise in a timely and efficient manner. You can assist us by making sure that your order is complete and that all information is accurate. If you have questions about your order, or need a copy of your invoice, please contact us online or call toll-free, at 1-877-552-6255. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time.
Please note: To ensure prompt delivery, we would prefer a physical mailing address as opposed to a P.O. Box for shipments within the contiguous U.S.
Shipping charges will be calculated at checkout. We make every effort to ship orders the same day when received by 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday - Friday. Orders received after 1:00 p.m. Monday - Friday are typically processed and shipped the following business day. This applies to orders that are complete and free of credit problems or back-order items. Please allow 3-5 business days for domestic orders shipped via any ground service.
- Not all delivery options are available in all areas.
- In residential or outlying areas, orders may be delivered as late as 8 p.m.
- We do not ship on most major holidays such as: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & the following Friday, or Christmas Day as we are closed.
- Freight rates do change and therefore the shipping rates listed below are subject to change without notice.
- Free Ground Shipping offer is valid on purchases over $49.99 shipped within the contiguous United States only. Select Ground Shipping at checkout to receive offer. Some restrictions apply. Brother reserves the right to modify or discontinue this offer at any time. Offer not valid on purchases shipping to Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.1
Unfortunately, Brother cannot ship to international addresses. If you are an international shopper looking to purchase accessories and supplies for your Brother product, we invite you to visit one of our resellers located in your area. Because Brother is an international company, we work closely with our affiliated offices to ensure quality customer service in each country where our products are sold. Also, because we manufacture product based on the stringent electrical, environmental, and mechanical standards set by various government agencies, some products manufactured to US standard may not be suitable for use in other countries. If you are unable to find a reseller in your area or the item you are looking for, please visit our web site for the location of the Brother office in your country.
At the present time, sales tax will be collected on purchases sent to addresses in AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NJ, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. The rate and manner of applying taxes are determined based upon the rates and guidelines in effect at the time of purchase as established by the government(s) presiding over the relevant shipping destination. States may be added or removed from the foregoing list as Brother's corporate presence or the tax laws change.
Products offered on this website are valid and intended for purchase by end users for personal use, not for resale. Non-profit organizations or individuals/persons eligible for tax exemption will be required to provide us with a valid tax exempt certificate (other than a resale certificate) upon placement of the order. Please fill out our online Sales Tax Exemption Certificate, making sure to reference your order confirmation number for proper identification.
When purchasing a factory refurbished product directly from Brother, be confident that you are receiving a product that meets our high quality assurance standards. Products returned to our warehouse are often unopened surplus. The products categorized as “opened” are inspected, tested, and repackaged for resale.
All of our factory refurbished products carry the same limited warranty that is offered with a new machine. For more information on our Warranty, please refer to the specification tab of the individual product.
- Priority shipping rate is charged per item. Shipments to Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands are automatically shipped via a 2-Day Air Service. Please note that not all carriers are able to deliver to these areas within two days since delivery schedules are dependent upon the location.
- Shipping policy and rates are subject to change without notification.
- Applies to addresses within the contiguous U.S. and street addresses only. Please allow additional time for orders shipping to P.O. Box addresses. Some items in an order may be shipped separately. Orders placed after the applicable holiday deadline dates and times listed above are subject to our regular shipping terms, timing and charges. Brother International Corporation is not responsible for shipping delays caused by inclement weather, shipping carrier delays, customer errors or any other causes beyond our control. Brother International Corporation reserves the right to cancel or modify these terms at any time.