Ordering & Shipping Information
At Brother, all orders are important, so we make every effort to ship your merchandise in a timely and efficient manner. You can assist us by making sure that your order is complete and that all information is accurate. If you have questions about your order, or need a copy of your invoice, please contact us online or call toll-free, at 1-877-552-6255. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time.
Shipping charges will be calculated at checkout. Orders with totals of $49.99 exclusive of tax qualify for free ground shipping.
Please note that we make every effort to ship orders the same day when received by 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday - Friday. Orders received after 1:00 p.m. Monday - Friday are typically processed and shipped the following business day.
Brother International Corporation only ships to the contiguous 48 states. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and any United States territory is unavailable at this time.
- Free Ground Shipping offer is valid on purchases of $49.99, exclusive of tax. Select Ground/Standard Shipping at checkout to receive offer. Ground/Standard shipping typically takes 3- 5 business days to arrive but may take longer depending on volume and carrier limitations.1,2
- Brother offers 2-Day and Next Day Priority Shipping for all orders shipped within the contiguous 48 states. Priority shipping rates are calculated based on item and distance.1,3,4
- To ensure prompt delivery, please provide a physical mailing address as opposed to P.O. Box for shipments.
- We do not ship on most major US Holidays, including but not limited to: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & the following Friday, or Christmas Day.
- Not all delivery options are available in all areas. In some residential or outlying areas, orders may be delivered as late as 8 pm.
Unfortunately, Brother cannot ship to international addresses. If you are an international shopper looking to purchase accessories and supplies for your Brother product, we invite you to visit one of our resellers located in your area. Because Brother is an international company, we work closely with our affiliated offices to ensure quality customer service in each country where our products are sold. Also, because we manufacture product based on the stringent electrical, environmental, and mechanical standards set by various government agencies, some products manufactured to US standard may not be suitable for use in other countries. If you are unable to find a reseller in your area or the item you are looking for, please visit our web site for the location of the Brother office in your country.
At the present time, sales tax will be collected on purchases sent to addresses in AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NJ, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. The rate and manner of applying taxes are determined based upon the rates and guidelines in effect at the time of purchase as established by the government(s) presiding over the relevant shipping destination. States may be added or removed from the foregoing list as Brother's corporate presence or the tax laws change.
Products offered on this website are valid and intended for purchase by end users for personal use, not for resale. Non-profit organizations or individuals/persons eligible for tax exemption will be required to provide us with a valid tax exempt certificate (other than a resale certificate) upon placement of the order. Please fill out our online Sales Tax Exemption Certificate, making sure to reference your order confirmation number for proper identification.
When purchasing a factory refurbished product directly from Brother, be confident that you are receiving a product that meets our high quality assurance standards. Products returned to our warehouse are often unopened surplus. The products categorized as “opened” are inspected, tested, and repackaged for resale.
All of our factory refurbished products carry the same limited warranty that is offered with a new machine. For more information on our Warranty, please refer to the specification tab of the individual product.
- Shipping policy and rates are subject to change without notification.
- Brother has the right to discontinue or modify these offers or terms at any time.
- Applies to addresses within the contiguous U.S. and street addresses only.
- Brother International Corporation is not responsible for shipping delays caused by inclement weather, shipping carrier delays, customer errors or any other causes beyond our control.