The Luminaire Innov-ís XP1 brilliantly empowers your creativity through innovative uses of beaming light that allow you to preview stitches and embroidery designs directly onto your fabric. Experience true luxury with our largest workspace and embroidery area ever offered, coupled with a revolutionary collection of capabilities to help you achieve perfection in every stitch.
Visit product site:: http://www.theluminairexp1bybrother.com
- Revolutionary StitchVision Technology - Clearly preview stitches and embroidery designs directly on your fabric with this intelligent projection system. Preview, audition and edit your designs and stitches in a 5" x 3" virtual preview area.
- Guideline Marker Line and Guideline Marker Grid - Project a guideline marker line and marker grid on your fabric, offering you the option of single, double, angled, or grid lines to light your path with precision. Great for creating multiple rows of stitches, parallel stitching, pin tucks, hems, curtain rod pockets, decorative stitches, cross hatch quilting, or smocking.
- Large 10 5/8" x 16" embroidery area - The largest and most advanced embroidery frame that Brother has ever offered. Create larger-than-life embroidery with ease.
- Spring Lever Release Frame - Frame includes rubber plates on both sides for a superior grip on fabric, while an ergonomic spring lever release enables easier, clamp-free hooping. Additional frames include 4" x 4", 5" x 7" and 9.5" x 9.5" sizes.
- 65 square inches of workspace, 13.1" needle to arm - Handle virtually any project with ease on 65 square inches of workspace. A generous needle to arm distance of 13.1" is our largest ever, providing the capability to fully accommodate a rolled king-sized quilt!
- Built-in embroidery pointer - Displaying a ‘T’ mark in three different colors, the pointer can show the center of your embroidery design as well as the needle drop position on the fabric.
- One Action Needle Plate - Allows for needle plate changes without the use of a screwdriver, saving you time and effort for a seamless sewing experience. Switch between five different levels of bobbin winding to suit your needs.
- Echo quilting - The echo designs follow the contour of the original embroidery and expand outwards, with adjustable spacing to help you customize your designs down to the last detail.
- Expandable library of built-in tutorials - View over 30 enhanced tutorial videos directly on the high-definition LCD display (version 1.2) – with everything from basic operations to embroidery functions.
- Large 10.1” built-in high-definition LCD display with capacitive technology - View your creations in crisp, vivid color and navigate easily with the scrolling menu and large, intuitive icons. The intuitive touch screen works like a tablet with familiar sliding, swiping, scrolling, and pinch-to-zoom for viewing detailed steps, categories, and designs.
- Accessory Storage
- Additional Specialty Feet Available
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Adjustable Screen Brightness
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Branded Series
- Built-in Languages
- Built-In Memory
- Display Type
- Feed Dog Points
- Included Accessory Feet
- 1/4 Inch Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstich Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot, Embroidery Foot, Free-Motion Quilting Foot
- LCD Display Size (W" x H")
- 5.3" x 8.5"
- Memory Card Reader
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down)
- Needle Threading System
- Presser Foot Leveling
- Quick Set Bobbin
- Realistic Preview
- Specialty Feet Included
- Start/Stop Button
- Stitch Selector Type
- Touch Panel
- Thread Sensor
- Bobbin Sensor, Upper Thread Sensor
- Thread Sensor On/Off
- UL/CSA Listed
- Wide Table Included
- Workspace Area
- 5" x 13.1"
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 24.25" x 35.0" x 28.25"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 12.7" x 27.2" x 13.8"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Adjustable Design Icon Size Setting
- Adjustable Embroidery Speed Settings
- Appliqué Creator Function
- Automatic Feed Thread Cutting
- Built-In Border Function
- Built-In Designs
- Built-in Embroidery Designs featuring Disney/Pixar Characters
- Built-in Embroidery Lettering Alphabet Fonts
- Color Shuffling Function
- Computer Connectivity
- Curved Text on Screen Editing
- Drag and Drop Editing
- Embroidery Position Marker
- Frame Designs - Shapes
- Frame Designs - Stiches
- Included Embroidery Hoops
- 4" x 4", 5" x 7"
- InnovEye Technology
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (spm)
- My Custom Design Feature
- Onscreen Automatic Density Adjustment
- On-Screen Editing
- On-Screen Help
- Pattern Rotating Increments
- 0.1 Degree, 1 Degree, 10 Degrees, 90 Degrees
- Print and Stitch Technology
- Programmable Monochrome Embroidery
- Resume Function
- Sewing Decorative Stitches with Embroidery Arm Attached
- Space Reduction among Embroidery Alphabets
- Speed Adjustment
- Thread Anchor
- Thread Wiper
- Trial Position/Layout Function
- Built-In Quilting Stitches
- Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts
- Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Included Quilting Feet
- Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA)
- Back to Beginning Key
- Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches)
- Button Hole Styles
- Independent Bobbin Winding Motor
- Knee Lifter
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- Media Type USB
- My Custom Stitch Feature
- Pivot Function
- Reinforcement/reverse Stitches
- Sideways Sewing
- Speed Control
- Stitch Length (mm)
- Stitch Width (mm)
- Carton Contents‡
- 4 Embroidery Frame Sets, Straight Stitch Needle Plate, Large Accessory Case, Dual King Spool Thread Stand, Adjustable Presser Foot Knee Lever, Grid Sheet Set, ScanImation Scanning Frame, Embroidery Needle Plate Cover, Dual Purpose Stylus
- USB Cable
SA132The adjustable guide can be used to sew parallel rows at preset even intervals. Slide straight bar into the hole of the presser foot ankle or walking foot (equipped with a mounting hole). The distance from the needle may be adjusted by sliding the guide from left to right.
SA128Genuine Brother Accessory. Parallel grooves on the underside of foot hold an invisible zipper in place for easy installation of the zipper.
SA129This clear plastic foot raises and lowers with the needle to allow fabric to be moved between stitches and to hold fabric in place while stitches are created. Screw on clear plastic foot has markings for easy reference. Requires Low Shank Adapter for ULT/PC series.Also known as a Darning Foot and may be used as a free motion foot.
EBTPEGenuine Brother Accessory. White bobbin thread ideal for Brother manufactured embroidery machines only. 1000 mm white bobbin thread. Gauged for Brother machine embroidery tension. 5 spools per box.
PEDESIGN10Expand your creative possibilities and streamline your design work with the new PE-DESIGN 10. With new and enhanced features for everyone from the hobbyist to the home businessperson, PE-DESIGN 10 truly is the ‘Perfect 10’! PE-DESIGN 10 features a new convenient USB-sized security dongle, which replaces the card writer as a security device, so you can easily install and run your software without a bulky card reader.More new and enhanced features include: the enhanced embroidery wizard, ability to see thumbnail previews of your designs in Windows Explorer, new Intelligent Color Sort that automatically color sorts for you, new font name view and font filter, and new fabric selector that adjusts the sewing attributes based on your fabric selection. PE-DESIGN 10 includes over 1,000 built-in designs, including 350 new designs, and 130 fonts, including 25 more built-in regular fonts and 5 new small fonts. Included are new zigzag net fill stitches, and a chain stitch for outlines.<br/><br/> Enjoy superior quality PhotoStitch results with the selection of amazing new PhotoStitch enhancements: improved preview, new custom mask feature, new ability to reserve colors, and enhanced ‘select from candidates’ feature. Create a badge or applique from virtually any design, including text, with the new patch wizard and use the enhanced applique wizard to create appliques of entire words at a time. The new stitch direction setting feature allows you to create multiple stitch directions within a single shape, and the improved stitch to block feature keeps your sewing attributes and stitch types as you resize your designs. The enhanced stitch density setting allows you to double the stitch density, for great results when using puffy foam as your base. Plus, design work is easier with the enhanced split stitch tool and new matrix copy feature. The Import Vector image digitizing has also been enhanced and now digitizes WMF, EMF and SVG with smoother results. Owners of PE-DESIGN 5 through 8 or PE-DESIGN Next can purchase the PE-DESIGN 10 Upgrade software to take advantage of all the great features of PE-DESIGN 10.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary
In order to best assist you, please use one of the channels below to contact the Brother support team.
Available Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm Eastern Time
Best for help with:
• Basic machine operation and specification questions
• Order status/tracking information
• Product/service feedback
Available Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm Eastern Time
Best for help with:
• Wireless installation and troubleshooting
• Software and drivers
• Printing, copying, scanning, faxing issues and errors
Best for quick help with:
• Questions regarding basic machine operations and specifications
• Fax setup and operation
• Order status/Tracking information