The Brother ImageCenter ADS-1000W desktop scanner offers powerful features for your home office or small business in a sleek, compact design. Using the 20-page capacity auto document feeder, this scanner is able to capture single and double-sided documents in a single pass at speeds of up to 16ppm‡, making it perfect for scanning multi-page, two-sided business documents, as well as single-page documents up to 34" long, receipts, business cards, photographs, and embossed plastic cards using the rear card slot. Wireless network connectivity makes the ADS-1000W simple to connect and share among multiple users, and the easy-to-use TouchPanel display enables one-touch scanning to common destinations including PC, e-mail, FTP, USB flash drive‡, and mobile devices using the free iPrint&Scan app‡. The included suite of scanning software, including receipt, desktop document and business card management programs, makes the ADS-1000W the complete scanning package for your small office.
- Fast Scan Speeds. Scans single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both color and black/white, at up to 16ppm‡.
- High-Precision Scanning. Up to 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution, 1200 x 1200 dpi interpolated.
- Multi-Page Scanning. From the 20-sheet capacity auto document feeder (ADF).
- Wide Compatibility. Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® compatible
- Versatile Media Handling. Easily scans documents, photos, receipts, business and embossed plastic cards, and more - from business card size up to 8.5"(W) x 34"(L).
- Various Scan-to Destinations. Including file, image, e-mail, OCR, FTP, USB flash drive‡, and mobile devices via the free Brother iPrint&Scan app‡.
- Advanced Scanning Features. Including background removal, blank page removal, deskew support, auto crop, and auto image rotation.
- Bundled with a Valuable Software Suite. Including desktop document and business card management, OCR, and receipt management programs‡.
- Wireless Network Connectivity. Plus USB interface for local connections.
- Easy-to-Use TouchPanel Display. For one-touch scanning to common destinations.
- Receipt Management Software. Includes BR-Receipts‡, offering organization of scanned receipts and data exporting to Quicken® and QuickBooks®.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
- Daily Duty Cycle‡ (max. pages)
- up to 500 scans per day
- Media Types
- Media Weights: Multiple Sheets (min/max)
- 14 lb. - 29 lb.
- Media Weights: Single Sheets (min/max)
- 14 lb. - 53 lb.
- Paper Capacity (max. sheets)
- Paper Size (min)
- 2" X 2.76"
- Paper Size: Multiple Sheets (max.)
- 8.5" x 11.7"
- Paper Size: Single Sheet‡ (max.)
- 8.5" x 34"
- Plastic Card Sizes (Min/Max)
- 2.0"(W) x 2.76"(L) / 2.17"(W) x 3.74"(L)
- Plastic Card Thickness
- 0.4mm - 0.76mm / Embossed up to 1.4mm
- Duplex Scan Speeds (black & color) (max ipm)‡
- Duplex Scanning
- Image Sensor
- Dual CIS
- Included Software
- Nuance® PaperPort® SE with OCR for Windows, Brother ControlCenter2 with OCR for Mac®, Presto!® PageManager® with OCR for Mac®
- Interpolated Scan Resolution (max. dpi)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution (max. dpi)
- up to 600 X 600 dpi
- Scan Drivers Included‡
- TWAIN, WIA, ICA, ISIS, SANE
- Scanning Capability
- Black and White, Color
- Scanning Modes
- 24-Bit Color, 8-Bit Gray Scale, 1-Bit Monochrome
- Simplex Scan Speeds (black & color) (max ppm)‡
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother iPrint&Scan
- Standard Interface(s)
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, FTP Client and Server, SNMPv1/v2c, HTTP/HTTPS Server, TFTP Client and Server, ICMP, Web Services (Print/Scan), SNTP Client
- USB Host Location(s)
- Wi-Fi Certified
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)
- 20-sheet capacity ADF
- Scanner Type
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 15.0" x 6.5" x 8.75"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 11.2" x 4.1" x 3.3"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Operating Environment: Humidity
- 15% - 85%
- Operating Environment: Temperature
- 41°F - 95°F (5°C - 35°C)
- Power Source
- AC Adapter
- Carton Contents
- ADS-1000W Scanner, AC Adapter, USB Cable, Receipt Carrier Sheet, Quick Setup Guide, Installation DVD, User's Guide (accessible from DVD), Warranty Sheet, and Product Registration Sheet
- 1 Year Limited
|BR-Receipts||BR-Receipts software available via download from Brother Online (only available in the USA). Visit http://www.brothercloud.com/br-receipts for download details. Quicken and QuickBooks are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.|
|Daily Duty Cycle ‡||Maximum number of scanned pages per day can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum product life, it is best to choose a scanner with a daily duty cycle that exceeds your requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. See www.brother.com for details, availability, and mobile device compatibility. The Brother iPrint&Scan free app download is not available in all countries.|
|Operating System Compatibility ‡||For complete OS compatibility visit www.support.brother.com.|
|Scan Drivers Included ‡||SANE driver available for download from Brother Solutions Center. Visit http://solutions.brother.com.|
|Scanning Speed||Color and monochrome scan speed with all advanced features turned off, LTR at 300dpi. See www.brother.com for details.|
|USB Direct Interface||USB flash memory drive not included.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary