This model has been discontinued. Would you like to see the replacement model, CS5055PRW? Click hereEnjoy creating gifts, crafts, quilts and clothes with the talented and affordable CE-4000 computerized sewing machine. Explore your creativity with features such as 40 built-in decorative, utility, heirloom and quilting stitches, 5 styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes, super wide (7mm) decorative stitches and drop-feed for free-motion quilting. Easy-to-use features such as an automatic needle threading system, drop-in bobbin, electronic foot control and brightly lit sewing area make the CE-4000 a joy to use.
- 40 Built-in Stitches
- Free arm capability
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin
- 1-step buttonholes with 5 styles
- LCD panel with computerized stitch selection
- Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting
- LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches
- Needle Threading System
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin
- Thread Sensor
- Accessory Storage
- Included Accessory Feet
- Buttonhole Foot, Zipper Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Overcastting Foot, Blind Stitch Foot, Monogramming Foot, ZigZag Presser Foot
- Other Included Accessories
- Screwdriver, Needle (3pcs), Twin Needle, Extra Spool Pin, Seam Ripper, Cleaning Brush
- Built-in Embroidery Lettering Fonts
- Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y)
- Sewing Decorative Stitches with Embroidery Arm Attached
- Thread Wiper
- Cap Frame Capability (check instruction manual for size specifics)
- Number of Needles
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 16.1" x 6.7" x 11.4"
- Machine Weight
- 11 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 19.7" x 9.9" x 15.0"
- Shipping Weight
- 14 lbs.
- UL/CSA Listed
- 25 year limited warranty
- Buttonhole Styles
- Feed Dog
- Knee Lifter
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- My Custom Stitch™ Feature
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Stitch Length (mm)
- Up to 5.0mm
- Stitch Width (mm)
- Up to 7.0mm
THE Dream Motion Software allows for the ultimate quilting experience for all levels of quilters from beginners to professionals.THE Dream Motion Software allows for the ultimate quilting experience for all levels of quilters from beginners to professionals. With an intuitive layout and easy to use features, create, design, edit layout and quilt with absolute precision. Choose the software package that is right for you! Brother offers two software options to best suit your quilting automation needs. Select either THE Dream Motion Software OR upgrade to THE Dream Motion PRO for added features.
SA109Genuine Brother Accessory. Attaches bias tape with widths less than 7 mm (1/4 of an inch) using straight, zig zag or decorative stitches. The design of this foot will place your ready-made bias tape or will fold and place precut bias strips correctly for easy sewing to the edge of a fabric
SA126Genuine Brother Accessory. The groove under the foot is slightly wider and flatter to form than the Picot Foot. Designed to create a flat narrow hem on lightweight fabrics.
SA125For quilt and patchwork piecing with 1/4" or 1/8" seam allowances. Using the center needle, straight stitch position, the right front edge of this foot provides a guide for creating even ¼-inch seams for quilts, doll clothes and heirloom sewing projects. When using the left side of the foot as a guide, an 1/8-inch seam is created.
SA128Genuine Brother Accessory. Parallel grooves on the underside of foot hold an invisible zipper in place for easy installation of the zipper.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary